Beginning Of The New Historicals :-)

Discuss Lynsay's historicals

Re: Beginning Of The New Historicals :-)

Postby Nicola on November 6th, 2008, 12:38 pm

Awww guys thanks so much for them ... this be the first time i have and will ever have read historicals so this should be fun lol wish me luck ha ha ha ha

I swear my kids think theres a screw loose in me sumwhere everytime i laugh att a book they are looking at me funny now and saying cant we have a normal mummy...

Shhhhh but im far from normal lol ha ha ha ha
I Have Lived For More Than 3000 Years Living forever is what i intend to do loving u is my only danger in the darkness of the nite i shall come to u with eyes burning silver eternity is only a heartbeat away let me take you there....
Nicola

Re: Beginning Of The New Historicals :-)

Postby wren on November 7th, 2008, 4:45 am

Nicola wrote:Awww guys thanks so much for them ... this be the first time i have and will ever have read historicals so this should be fun lol wish me luck ha ha ha ha

I swear my kids think theres a screw loose in me sumwhere everytime i laugh att a book they are looking at me funny now and saying cant we have a normal mummy...

Shhhhh but im far from normal lol ha ha ha ha

Hey Nicola, when I won one of the ARCs of The Rogue Hunter signed by our very own Lynsay Sands, and Dave announced the winners on the forum and I was reading...then I was yelling & screaming then laughing and dancing around the kitchen and my family thought that another snake had got in the house or that I had gone bonkers, because they didn't even know what an Advance Review Copy was or that I had won a contest so they came running to help...well, what's normal, huh?? :lol:
We are all unique on this forum instead!! :D
wren

Previous

Return to Discuss the books