Devil of the Highlands

Discuss Lynsay's historicals

Re: Devil of the Highlands

Postby OnceBittenTwiceShy on November 12th, 2009, 9:08 am

yes I like that idea an Argeneau in a kilt but I beleive that thomas would be a far better choice he has proved with the spidey pjs that he is a fashion god lol But we also need lots and lots more hot highlanders ummmmm I LOVE THE ACCENT
OnceBittenTwiceShy

Postby MsKitty on November 14th, 2009, 4:55 am

OnceBittenTwiceShy wrote:yes I like that idea an Argeneau in a kilt but I beleive that thomas would be a far better choice he has proved with the spidey pjs that he is a fashion god lol But we also need lots and lots more hot highlanders ummmmm I LOVE THE ACCENT

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.. Yes we do!
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Postby wren on November 14th, 2009, 11:54 am

Hmmm...maybe Lynsay will "flashback" to an Argeneau in a kilt...after all, Lucern was a warrior for many years...or maybe it will be a relative, a new character? I don't know if she will cross over the paranormal with the historicals, but it would be interesting! It could possibly be done in a featured Argeneau story rather than a historical book. Oh, the possibilities... :D
wren

Postby Jodi on November 14th, 2009, 6:56 pm

Oooh I like that Wren!
Jodi

Postby sin on November 15th, 2009, 10:25 am

wren wrote:Hmmm...maybe Lynsay will "flashback" to an Argeneau in a kilt...after all, Lucern was a warrior for many years...or maybe it will be a relative, a new character? I don't know if she will cross over the paranormal with the historicals, but it would be interesting! It could possibly be done in a featured Argeneau story rather than a historical book. Oh, the possibilities... :D

you are very wicked sis..

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby wren on November 15th, 2009, 11:28 am

wren wrote:Hmmm...maybe Lynsay will "flashback" to an Argeneau in a kilt...after all, Lucern was a warrior for many years...or maybe it will be a relative, a new character? I don't know if she will cross over the paranormal with the historicals, but it would be interesting! It could possibly be done in a featured Argeneau story rather than a historical book. Oh, the possibilities... :D

Jodi wrote:Oooh I like that Wren!

Thank you, Jodi...it seems like a very fun possibility! But must give credit to MsKitty for she starting me drooling over Argeneaus in a kilt! Can't you just imagine Lynsay's spin on it? YUMMY is the word!! Image

Mr Spice & House Elf Tori, this was NOT a suggestion of an idea to Lynsay...we were just speculating on the forum. We are aware that submitted ideas are not allowed...so we aren't submitting or suggesting...just doing our usual speculating & discussing of possibilities here on the forum...whatever ideas come to our celebrated author are her very own! Image Image Image

sin wrote:you are very wicked sis..

learned from the very best, my very wicked big sis...bwahahahaha! :lol: I've never claimed to be a totally 'sweet & innocent princess' *giggle* Where is the fun in that? You know, it takes a lot of work to be this well-behaved! Image your slightly very wicked sis 'princess wren' who is wondering if she should promote herself to 'queen'...nada...I'm already 'queen of the universe!'
wren

Postby Mr Spice on November 15th, 2009, 11:31 am

wren wrote:Mr Spice & House Elf Tori, this was NOT a suggestion of an idea to Lynsay...we were just speculating on the forum. We are aware that submitted ideas are not allowed...so we aren't submitting or suggesting...just doing our usual speculating & discussing of possibilities here on the forum...whatever ideas come to our celebrated author are her very own! Image Image Image

'

The thought never crossed our minds.
"A heavy snowfall,
They are just about to close
The great gate of the barrier"

Yosa Buson (1716-1783)
Mr Spice
Site Admin

Postby wren on November 15th, 2009, 11:56 am

Mr Spice wrote:
wren wrote:Mr Spice & House Elf Tori, this was NOT a suggestion of an idea to Lynsay...we were just speculating on the forum. We are aware that submitted ideas are not allowed...so we aren't submitting or suggesting...just doing our usual speculating & discussing of possibilities here on the forum...whatever ideas come to our celebrated author are her very own! Image Image Image

'

The thought never crossed our minds.

That's not to say that we wouldn't mind if the idea of Argeneaus in kilts crossed Lynsay's mind and possibly even became a book...just that we aren't submitting the idea! :D
wren

Postby Denise on November 21st, 2009, 2:04 am

Wouldn't it be fun if Lynsay stuck in an Argeneau in Scotland just in an offchance meeting, random character type thing? That would be fun to spot.
Denise

Postby wren on November 22nd, 2009, 10:42 pm

Denise wrote:Wouldn't it be fun if Lynsay stuck in an Argeneau in Scotland just in an offchance meeting, random character type thing? That would be fun to spot.

Oooh, love it! Yes, it would be fun & sometimes those random chacaters go on to become something more later! :D
wren

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss the books