"Rolfe Kenwick" from "The Deed"

Discuss Lynsay's historicals

Re: "Rolfe Kenwick" from "The Deed"

Postby lisa on January 9th, 2010, 9:28 am

Lynsay, Please,pleease, PLEEEAAASE continue Rolfe Kenwicks story, when you can of course. ( dont wont to have all your current characters 'shoved out' to early before their stories really gel. ) I love your A. series and you current historicals-they are so real to your readers, but your previous historicals held by D. publishing have always felt unfinished. ( its like, when you are a child, opening all your christmas gifts except one, that you have to see under the tree, but not open til favorite Aunt/Uncle arrive)-----------------------------hope this makes sense, I need COFFEE!
lisa

Postby Mr Spice on January 9th, 2010, 12:10 pm

lisa wrote:Lynsay, Please,pleease, PLEEEAAASE continue Rolfe Kenwicks story, when you can of course. ( dont wont to have all your current characters 'shoved out' to early before their stories really gel. ) I love your A. series and you current historicals-they are so real to your readers, but your previous historicals held by D. publishing have always felt unfinished. ( its like, when you are a child, opening all your christmas gifts except one, that you have to see under the tree, but not open til favorite Aunt/Uncle arrive)-----------------------------hope this makes sense, I need COFFEE!

It is possible. Last night Lynsay mentioned that she has always wanted to revisit the manuscript for The Deed and re-edit the book. Now that the books are all under the Harper Collins banner it is possible that she will be able to add the changes she wants, and also carry on the stories of some of the characters.
"A heavy snowfall,
They are just about to close
The great gate of the barrier"

Yosa Buson (1716-1783)
Mr Spice
Site Admin

Postby wren on January 9th, 2010, 8:47 pm

Mr Spice wrote:
lisa wrote:Lynsay, Please,pleease, PLEEEAAASE continue Rolfe Kenwicks story, when you can of course. ( dont wont to have all your current characters 'shoved out' to early before their stories really gel. ) I love your A. series and you current historicals-they are so real to your readers, but your previous historicals held by D. publishing have always felt unfinished. ( its like, when you are a child, opening all your christmas gifts except one, that you have to see under the tree, but not open til favorite Aunt/Uncle arrive)-----------------------------hope this makes sense, I need COFFEE!

It is possible. Last night Lynsay mentioned that she has always wanted to revisit the manuscript for The Deed and re-edit the book. Now that the books are all under the Harper Collins banner it is possible that she will be able to add the changes she wants, and also carry on the stories of some of the characters.

WooHoo...my first email to Lynsay was about one of the characters in the previous Dorchester historicals, and if he might get a book. Now, there is the possibility! :D It was a character in The Reluctant Reformer.
wren

Previous

Return to Discuss the books