The Deed, The Key, The Chase

Discuss Lynsay's historicals

Re: The Deed, The Key, The Chase

Postby susan60625 on June 15th, 2010, 4:01 pm

Lynsay that would be wonderful! After finally picking up several of your historicals, I keep finding characters I'd love to see you re-visit! I know I'm not the only one who would love to see several more follow-up stories! However, we realize that you need a life, too, so we will take whatever you give us! Just know that we will continue to hope and pray for resolutions to many of your characters!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby Lynsay on June 16th, 2010, 3:32 pm

LOL. Susan I'll keep that in mind.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby MsKitty on June 22nd, 2010, 6:13 am

susan60625 wrote:Lynsay that would be wonderful! After finally picking up several of your historicals, I keep finding characters I'd love to see you re-visit! I know I'm not the only one who would love to see several more follow-up stories! However, we realize that you need a life, too, so we will take whatever you give us! Just know that we will continue to hope and pray for resolutions to many of your characters!

ha HAAAA!! KNEW you'd lov'em!!

Woo Hoo!!
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Postby wren on June 27th, 2010, 12:36 am

susan60625 wrote:Lynsay that would be wonderful! After finally picking up several of your historicals, I keep finding characters I'd love to see you re-visit! I know I'm not the only one who would love to see several more follow-up stories! However, we realize that you need a life, too, so we will take whatever you give us! Just know that we will continue to hope and pray for resolutions to many of your characters!

Lynsay wrote:LOL. Susan I'll keep that in mind.

Lynsay

We need to begin a list, Sassy-sis Sue! That way Lynsay will know who all the "hysterical SASSy readers" want to know about the most...just so she has something to ponder in the future when she hears a character whispering & trying to get her attention over those hot Immortals & the latest hot highlanders...or maybe just so she can hear over all of us!! :lol: :D
wren

Postby susan60625 on June 27th, 2010, 12:17 pm

wren wrote:

Lynsay wrote:LOL. Susan I'll keep that in mind.

Lynsay

We need to begin a list, Sassy-sis Sue! That way Lynsay will know who all the "hysterical SASSy readers" want to know about the most...just so she has something to ponder in the future when she hears a character whispering & trying to get her attention over those hot Immortals & the latest hot highlanders...or maybe just so she can hear over all of us!! :lol: :D

That's a good idea, Wren! Of course, first I'd love to see Lord Rolfe and Lady Helen (The Deed, The Key & The Chase). Then there is Osgoode (from The Brat), Sir Robert Shambley (from Always), Tralin Comyn and Tavis Duncan (from Devil of the Highlands) and Will Mortagne and Gawain & Ian (from The Hellion and the Highlander).
susan60625

Postby Jewelz on January 6th, 2011, 11:10 am

Finished reading the Deed this morning. Can't wait to start "The Key", but I have to work the next three nights. Wish I could get paided to sit home and read books. Now that's an ideal job. Blake seems like a real charmer. I could fall for Blake or Amaury. I was very surprised to read of Little George's envolvement. Part of me was screaming NO WAY as I was reading the tent assassination attempt scene. Well I should go to bed. Excellent story, Lynsay! :D I'm too sleepy to continue on right now.

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby Jewelz on January 10th, 2011, 4:45 am

Okay, I've finished reading "The Key". What an excellent twisted plot! I can't imagine only bathing twice a year. What a stinky lot! I would have asked Duncan to bathe too. Of course, I did fall for Duncan's personality. It was difficult to put the book down. Sad that it ended. I always am when I finish a book. Think its why I like reading book series. I could use a shower myself. Its my day off, and all I've done is wakeup and read "The Key". Yep, I should at least go grocery shopping before I start "The Chase". My little devil tells me to crack it, while the angel suggest that I be a little more productive. Who to listen to? :? I think my Angel may have to upper hand this time. Blake's a charmer, but I think Seonaid has plans to be naughty!

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby susan60625 on January 10th, 2011, 6:39 am

Jewelz, I can't wait for you to read The Chase! You'll finally see why we want a fourth book in this series! Although, I must say that my favorite of the three is still The Key. Like you, Duncan's personality won me over. As for the bathing thing, I blame that on his father (who I also love, in a rascally way!). After all, if that was how he was raised, you can't expect any different unless he is shown the benefits! :oops:
susan60625

Postby Jewelz on January 10th, 2011, 8:51 am

susan60625 wrote:Jewelz, I can't wait for you to read The Chase! You'll finally see why we want a fourth book in this series! Although, I must say that my favorite of the three is still The Key. Like you, Duncan's personality won me over. As for the bathing thing, I blame that on his father (who I also love, in a rascally way!). After all, if that was how he was raised, you can't expect any different unless he is shown the benefits! :oops:

Of course I agree with you. He was just following his father's example. I loved Angus, and I'm glad Lady Wildwood was attracted to him.

Jewelz

Postby Jewelz on January 10th, 2011, 9:04 am

My deed is done. Just came home from the grocery store. So now I can finally start "The Chase". Thought I'd read a couple chapters before going to bed. :D Let you know what I think when I finish.

Jewelz

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss the books