The Hellion and the Highlander --spoilers alert!!!

Discuss Lynsay's historicals

Re: The Hellion and the Highlander --spoilers alert!!!

Postby sherr on April 22nd, 2010, 5:30 am

Jewelz.....don't book any flight till we talk so we can get on the same flight to Canada.
good girls don't make history and I plan on being very historical
sherr

Postby Jewelz on April 22nd, 2010, 5:42 am

sherr wrote:Jewelz: We'll talk about it all later....the hotel in London I usually stay at use to be an Armoury (I'm sure Lynsay and Terri know the place I'm talking about). They redid the inside and it looks ab-so-lute-ly beautiful inside and still kept some of the traditional features of the old Armoury. We stay there when I visit my dad and now they just keep giving me discounts (I honestly didn't stay there that much). So make sure you goggle London ON and take a look because it really is a beautiful place.
I'm very excited about going to New York City. I have been there before if you count landing in the airport and going to the lounge (expensive bar). My friend has relatives there and her husband actually proposed on top of the Empire State Building. Ahhh how romantic!!

I'm not sure if were allowed to post our e-mail address here. Are you on FB? If so you can find me under Julie Macomb DuFer. I'll add you to my friends list. My contact information is on my profile. It would me nice to meet other forum members while in NY. :D I'll google London. Last night I googled a lot of New York.

BTW, "The Hellion and the Highlander", was fabulous. Have you read them? ;)

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby Jewelz on April 22nd, 2010, 6:18 am

sherr wrote:Jewelz.....don't book any flight till we talk so we can get on the same flight to Canada.

Oh, no worries. I was just play'n' with numbers last night. I don't think you can book that far out. We'll book the Canada flight together for sure. :)

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby sherr on April 22nd, 2010, 6:47 am

Jewelz, I'll get you on facebook. I don't know if Terri can send you my e-mail address.?

I did read the trilogy and really enjoyed it and I read some of the HH/LS anthologies too also very good.....I'm waiting for the next one of the trilogy to come out +hint....hint+ 8-)
sherr

Postby wren on April 22nd, 2010, 3:10 pm

sherr wrote:Jewelz, I'll get you on facebook. I don't know if Terri can send you my e-mail address.?

sherr, if you go on facebook, then Jewelz will connect you with the rest of us...all 25+ already there! :D We have a little "forum network" of our own through our AE circle and Sassy Addicts group, so that we all get connected right away, including with Lynsay. :) It's possible that Terri will send your email address to Jewelz if you send her an email request asking her to send it and giving permission, but that is the only way she will pass on personal information, and we try not to request her to do those things often as there are so many of us.

You can also join the google group. It's main purpose is to be a place where forum members can exchange private information. Though it's not used very much, not everyone is on facebook or wants to be on any of the social networks, so that is why we keep the google group available.

http://groups.google.com/grou/lynsay_sands_get_together?hl=en_US

Just copy & paste the link, and it will take you to the group, and there is a place where you can request to join. sin or GiGi3 or I will approve you as soon as we see the request. Jewelz, since I knew your email address, I just sent an invite to the google group directly to you.

Lynsay & Terri may look into the private message or email features available on the forum when they have time between Lynsay's writing and other stuff the two of them need to get accomplished...the forum software has those features, but they weren't enabled when we first moved to the new forum format due to internet safety & privacy issues. Lynsay & Terri will have to look at the features and consider what is best for the forum and the safety of the forum members overall.

sherr wrote:I did read the trilogy and really enjoyed it and I read some of the HH/LS anthologies too also very good.....I'm waiting for the next one of the trilogy to come out +hint....hint+ 8-)

sherr, keep hinting with Jewelz & me...we are hoping Lynsay will consider making it into a "series" of its own! ;) In the meantime, you may enjoy catching up on some of the other hysterical historicals. See Sue's thread topic, "Ready to take the plunge" for everyone's fave recommendations!
wren

Postby Lynsay on April 22nd, 2010, 3:32 pm

Terri's going to look into it Monday, Wren. We want to see if there is a way for the private messaging or whatever to only be available to those with immortal ranking who request it. We have a good group here, but you never know, a bad apple might slip in. We can't do the nano mind read over the internet <Grin> So she's waiting for Monday because her work day is almost over and she doesn't work Fridays. BRAT! LOL

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby wren on April 22nd, 2010, 4:10 pm

Lynsay wrote:Terri's going to look into it Monday, Wren. We want to see if there is a way for the private messaging or whatever to only be available to those with immortal ranking who request it. We have a good group here, but you never know, a bad apple might slip in. We can't do the nano mind read over the internet <Grin> So she's waiting for Monday because her work day is almost over and she doesn't work Fridays. BRAT! LOL

Lynsay

Thank you, Lynsay. I like that idea immensely! I'd rather it not be enabled if privacy or safety was an issue, or if it wasn't good for the forum as a whole. We are too close of a group, and even when some of us disagree on something, we play fair with each other. I don't want to be one of those forums where members use these features to stir up trouble, or a "troll" slips in. I've seen some of those groups, and it's not pretty. You & Terri and the Immortals have worked hard to make this a warm & cozy happy "Lynsay Sands cyberhome" where new friends can feel welcome and old friends can grow even closer.

Please don't feel like I'm rushing you or our Terrinator (I just love her new name...she definitely graduated from being a house elf...although I hope she kept some of that powerful house elf magic! lol) It's nice that she works a 4-day week...and you can call her a BRAT because you are the big sister...although you both have another sister who is the true boss, huh? Hey, us oldest sisters in a family have to stick together, don't we, Jackie? lol You & Terri need to get Jackie to come on the forum...or is she already here under an alias?

Somehow we got off on a bunny trail on this thread :lol: ...maybe we'll get it back to The Hellion and The Highlander now. There is much more about Averill & Kade & their families & friends to discuss. Oh, I need to be making a historical names & meanings list...I've never done that! Before we only needed it for the Argeneau series. Lots of fun ahead for me...I'll get that up soon, SAs, and I'll see if Terri will make it sticky in the hysterical section of the forum!

Lynsay, I'm still looking into what our fave colors mean about us. A little thing call "real life" distracted me from my self-appointed task, but I haven't forgotten! ;)

laters, wren
wren

Postby sherr on April 22nd, 2010, 5:03 pm

Thank Wren for all the info. i truly am computer challenge :roll: and i just do what I have to do but I will eventually figure it all out.
sherr

Postby wren on April 22nd, 2010, 8:05 pm

sherr wrote:Thank Wren for all the info. i truly am computer challenge :roll: and i just do what I have to do but I will eventually figure it all out.

We have a facebook thread on the general discussion. As soon as I can, I will post how to sign up and how to find us. :D
wren

Postby Denise on April 23rd, 2010, 12:00 am

I just started reading THATH and I'm already loving it. I'm on page 6 and I love how she's started talking to him even though he wasn't awake.
Denise

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss the books