Reginald Greville from "Love is Blind"

Discuss Lynsay's historicals

Reginald Greville from "Love is Blind"

Postby silky01 on July 11th, 2010, 11:31 am

Hi,

I love your books...

question:
Will Reg get his own book? In the last chapter of Love is blind, an intro to his book was introduced.

Just Curious?
silky01

Re: Reginald Greville from "Love is Blind"

Postby Lynsay on July 13th, 2010, 2:59 pm

There was an intro to Reg's book in the last chapter of Love Is Blind? Seriously? I guess I need to reread the book. I don't recall anything like that. Sigh. I have a memory like a sieve, more holes than swiss cheese. Ah well. I shall take a look and see.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby wren on July 14th, 2010, 1:34 am

Lynsay wrote:There was an intro to Reg's book in the last chapter of Love Is Blind? Seriously? I guess I need to reread the book. I don't recall anything like that. Sigh. I have a memory like a sieve, more holes than swiss cheese. Ah well. I shall take a look and see.

Lynsay

I'll have to look again too, Lynsay. When I first started on the historicals, you were just releasing The Brat, which was the last historical book written for Dorchester before you moved to Avon, if I remember correctly. It may be that you had plans in the works for Reg's book, but his story was caught in "historical oblivion" like many other characters until the recent sell of the Dorchester historicals to Avon.

Hi silky01! Welcome to our fantastic forum! We are glad you have joined us! :) wren
wren

Postby susan60625 on December 24th, 2010, 11:51 am

Well, I just finished Love is Blind this week and I didn't see an intro to Reg's story. However, I'm sure that he has a story in him somewhere. He's just going to have to talk to Lynsay now that he is out of publishing limbo!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Return to Discuss the books