Conference in Washington

Re: Conference in Washington

Postby Lynsay on July 7th, 2009, 6:22 pm

HEY!! What's that about peace and quiet, Mr. Spice? I'll give you peace and quiet. You're going to miss us like crazy. HECK! You wouldn't EVER smile if I weren't around to drag them out of you. You will be one serious sour puss for five whole days and will be happy as heck to have us back. Sniff. So there!

Lynsay, who may just stay longer as a kindness to her silence seeking hubby. :P
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby Jewelz on July 7th, 2009, 9:00 pm

Lynsay wrote:HEY!! What's that about peace and quiet, Mr. Spice? I'll give you peace and quiet. You're going to miss us like crazy. HECK! You wouldn't EVER smile if I weren't around to drag them out of you. You will be one serious sour puss for five whole days and will be happy as heck to have us back. Sniff. So there!

Oh Lynsay, thats hilarious! :D :) :lol: My husband says the same things when I leave him, and he's always desperate to see me. I'm taking another girls trip in August, and I'm sure he will act the same. :lol:

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby MsKitty on July 7th, 2009, 11:58 pm

Lynsay wrote:HEY!! What's that about peace and quiet, Mr. Spice? I'll give you peace and quiet. You're going to miss us like crazy. HECK! You wouldn't EVER smile if I weren't around to drag them out of you. You will be one serious sour puss for five whole days and will be happy as heck to have us back. Sniff. So there!

Haa!! :lol: You tell him Girlfriend!! :lol:
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Previous

Return to Upcoming conferences