Project Beautiful

Project Beautiful

Postby grlnxtdr29 on November 5th, 2013, 6:07 pm

Some of you may have seen my Posts on FB about the project I am working on. I am going to be putting together a series of Music videos to help end Bullying. I'm Calling it Project Beautiful. I've already gotten permission from Ray Stevens to use his song Everything is Beautiful as the first song in a series of videos, and I am working on getting permission to use Sammy Kershaw's She don't know she's Beautiful, Kenny Rogers' You are so beautiful to me, and Beautiful (Either the Christina Aguilera or the China Anne McClain Version). Now what I need are pictures and short video clips of people holding signs that say I am Beautiful or We are Beautiful. They can also have other tag lines Such as I am Autistic and I am Beautiful (My Daughter is going to be holding a sign like this), or I am Gay and I am Beautiful, I am Jewish and I am Beautiful, etc...

I want as Many pictures and video Clips as Possible, of as Many different people as Possible. Black, white, gay, straight, tall short, thin, not so thin, Able, differently-abled, Tattooed, pierced, etc!

If you want to contribute to this Project, please contact me on Facebook (Cathy Yeater) or email me at grlnxtdr29@yahoo.com

Please Spread the word about this Project, and THANK YOU!
grlnxtdr29

Return to General Discussion