Weekend plans?

Re: Weekend plans?

Postby wren on July 26th, 2008, 11:04 pm

Image I know just what you mean, and I know who to call when I need to "borrow" it! Image
wren

Postby sin on July 27th, 2008, 10:52 am

Anytime sis. I may be using it a lot today on the race. Or just have gigi to use hers for me. kwim? Go #88 Jr.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby lisa on September 24th, 2008, 4:48 am

my weekend is starting early ( im on vacation ) & I will be spending time at dollywood and gatlinburg/townsend this week.Dollywoods has bluegrass and BBQ going on . This saturday there is a celtic music festival in dandridge i plan on going to also (assuming i can find gasoline for the car, we have been having gas shortages here lately due to hurrican ike and manufacturing process). You understand that this is all to take my mind off upcoming release of our favorite book :lol: . Im trying to keep busy so i wont be chasing UPS trucks down the road ( remember the beaniebaby craze?) :lol: :lol: The weather is finally cooler during the day so maybe we wont melt :lol: OMG now im talking about the weather.
lisa

Postby lisa on November 18th, 2008, 6:28 am

Anyone planning to watch the Twilight movie? I havent read the books but when I have read the books first and they dont stick to the book Im always dissapointed. ( i.e. I like to read the Sookie S. books but I hate the Trueblood series)By the way amazon is taking orders for the dvd of mamma mia. Its to be released next month.
lisa

Postby Nicola on November 20th, 2008, 4:58 am

lisa wrote:Anyone planning to watch the Twilight movie? I havent read the books
Oh i cant wait for the film to see if its like the books LISA go get the books first read them then watch the film and decide for urself it better that way we are getting conflict dates over here for film release sum say ..

21st November and others
19th December for UK so all we can do is wait im all excited so i am Twilight is brilliant a must read and put to ur collection but i still adore my Argeneaus ya cant bet them ...

My family thinks there really something wrong with me cause im all excited over a film and im going on my own to watch it cause no one will go with me :( there all just so NORMAL lol
I Have Lived For More Than 3000 Years Living forever is what i intend to do loving u is my only danger in the darkness of the nite i shall come to u with eyes burning silver eternity is only a heartbeat away let me take you there....
Nicola

Postby lisa on November 20th, 2008, 6:37 am

Remember Nicola, normal is just a setting on a washing machine. Its all relative. My Moms family are American football fanatics, but I dont even understand all the rules, and at an actual game Im always looking at the wrong end of the field ( the fans are more interesting to watch anyway).
lisa

Postby sin on November 22nd, 2008, 3:43 pm

Well I plan to spend this weekend on pain medication. Hubby and I were going to Wal-mart to do our weekly shopping and were rear ended. We just got back from the hospital and have the same meds. Same problem just on different sides. :) So I will probably be MIA this weekend the one medication is making me VERY tired.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby ~Linda~ on November 22nd, 2008, 5:19 pm

lisa wrote:Anyone planning to watch the Twilight movie? I havent read the books but when I have read the books first and they dont stick to the book Im always dissapointed. ( i.e. I like to read the Sookie S. books but I hate the Trueblood series)By the way amazon is taking orders for the dvd of mamma mia. Its to be released next month.

If you havent read the books yet, see the movie first. I have read all of them, and caught myself waiting for the next line in the book to come. I really enjoyed it, but wish I hadnt see all the trailers first. the Movie is truley stiking in its beauty. The pacific northwest is just beautiful. All in all I say it is a good movie. Def worth the time to see.
The world is so Backasswards
It makes me wish I was
DYSLEXIC!
~Linda~

Postby ~Linda~ on November 22nd, 2008, 5:23 pm

sin wrote:Well I plan to spend this weekend on pain medication. Hubby and I were going to Wal-mart to do our weekly shopping and were rear ended. We just got back from the hospital and have the same meds. Same problem just on different sides. :) So I will probably be MIA this weekend the one medication is making me VERY tired.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Ohhhhhhh no!! There seems to be a theme going on here.....
Get yourself some baking soda and epsom salts, then soak in a hot bath. It really helped me. Keep taking the Muscle relaxers at night even when you think you are better. You poor guys. Please take care.
Sending virtural soft hugs to you both.
The world is so Backasswards
It makes me wish I was
DYSLEXIC!
~Linda~

Previous

Return to General Discussion