Hi from Canada

Hi from Canada

Postby traiptOralo on January 18th, 2012, 5:41 am

I have been previously lurking around this website for a long time now and have finally made a decision to join. I must say I take pleasure in reading about all of the different topics on this website :).

I'm a 19 year old male from Canada however, not originally born there. I am originally from Philippines. I moved to Canada with our family in '05 and have been living there since that time. Canada is a good place and I loved from the very first time that I visited.

I'm hoping to meet new people on this site and also contribute to the discussions on this site which I think I should be able to. So all in all great to meet all of you! :)
traiptOralo

Re: Hi from Canada

Postby sin on January 18th, 2012, 12:16 pm

Welcome traiptOralo. Be sure to fill out the Getting to know you questions * quirky questions. While not mandatory, it helps us get to know everyone a little better. Be sure to also read the rules of the forum as we do have a few. Not many. The number 1 rule is NO FAN FICTION. Be sure to also sign up for Lynsay's newsletter as we get a lot of information in it along with contests.

After a certain number of posts (decided by Terri and or Lynsay) you will join us in the ranks of Immortal Blue. Which means your posts will not have to be approved. (blasted spammers :/) Which also means your posts will show up immediately.

Feel free to join in the fun and games. The forum picks up more after a new release. We have a search function if you wish to see if a topic has been made or to find one that has been made to add to.

Again welcome abord.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby TomEC on January 24th, 2012, 1:58 am

Hey, welcome fellow Canuck! And a fellow male too. :) We're pretty rare around here, but don't let that put you off. They seem to put up with us pretty well. Though sometime I swear I here them whispering behind me back... :?
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby susan60625 on January 24th, 2012, 10:58 am

Now Thomas! We don't talk about you....at least, not too much! :twisted:
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby Denise on February 29th, 2012, 12:39 am

Welcome, Traipt!! Good to have another male POV to "hear" and keep Tom company. i think he gets lonely sometimes. :)
Denise

Return to General Discussion