COUNT DOWNS

Re: COUNT DOWNS

Postby Jewelz on April 24th, 2012, 5:44 am

It's Here! Now all I need to do is find a copy! :D I guess I should go ahead and read the except! I chose not to torture myself by reading it.

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby grlnxtdr29 on April 24th, 2012, 9:52 am

YAY! We got the tax return today! Unfortunately we can't go into town till tomorrow when Hubby has his Dr.'s Appointment. He has Bronchitus, and isn't allowed to go anywhere alone or be left alone for any length of time because healready passed out once and almost passed out again.
grlnxtdr29

Postby TomEC on April 24th, 2012, 11:12 am

Yep, it's here and Audible.com didn't let me down. I got up and checked and there it was. My long hours of work will be fill with the magic of story telling. I suppose if I had time to read the old fashioned way, I would have had my copy pre-ordered for my Kindle or have just pre-ordered the paper book. No matter how you slice it, the inter-web is a boon when you live far from a book store.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby Jewelz on April 24th, 2012, 3:11 pm

I called B&N this morning before going to bed. They have it, and set aside a copy for me. I just woke up a few minutes ago. After my hair appointment I can go pick it up. I'll definitely be in bliss this evening! Especially now since I've read the except before going to bed. Yep, I have a date with Christian tonight. LOL... :lol: :lol: :lol: HAPPY RELEASE DAY, LYNSAY! MAY THIS ONE TOP THE BESTSELLER CHARTS FOR WEEKS

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby TomEC on April 24th, 2012, 3:27 pm

Jewelz wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: HAPPY RELEASE DAY, LYNSAY! MAY THIS ONE TOP THE BESTSELLER CHARTS FOR WEEKS

:D :) :D :) :D :) Ditto! :D :) :D :) :D :)
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby Denise on April 24th, 2012, 9:03 pm

Sniff, sniff :cry: I didn't get to go to the store today, too much other stuff on my plate. But I'll get it this week you can be sure!

ETA: Scratch that, I just bought the ebook since it was a dollar cheaper than the print and I can start reading tonight!!!!
Denise

Postby sin on April 25th, 2012, 1:57 pm

yay Denise. that is what I did. later on will go buy the paper back. gotta luv hte nook lol

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby sin on April 26th, 2012, 4:40 pm

okay gnd..3 month and 4 days til The Lady is a Vamp is out..that equates to: 96 days

sin

Postby grlnxtdr29 on April 26th, 2012, 8:07 pm

Thanks sin!
grlnxtdr29

Postby sin on April 26th, 2012, 10:48 pm

your welcome gnd :)

sin

PreviousNext