I can't help but

I can't help but

Postby Xanaphia on June 18th, 2012, 7:35 am

every time I read the story about Elvi and Victor I am wondering what the story is between Alessandro Cipriano and Leonara Ricci:D

To be honest....imagining my grandmother with a 25/30 year old guy....hmmmmzzzzz think hell will be unleashed in the family:D

Anyone else curious about that story?:)
Xanaphia

Re: I can't help but

Postby susan60625 on June 18th, 2012, 4:40 pm

That could be an interesting short story or novella. Never really thought about it that way!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby wren on July 9th, 2012, 10:22 am

Xanaphia wrote:every time I read the story about Elvi and Victor I am wondering what the story is between Alessandro Cipriano and Leonara Ricci:D

To be honest....imagining my grandmother with a 25/30 year old guy....hmmmmzzzzz think hell will be unleashed in the family:D

Anyone else curious about that story?:)

susan60625 wrote:That could be an interesting short story or novella. Never really thought about it that way!

Except...Alessandro only looks like a 25/30 year old guy! :lol: He was born in 1794, so he is quite a bit older than Leonora, who was 84yo in TAV. In fact, out of the Immortal men who were at Elvi's home, he was the youngest, other than DJ! :D And remember, to the Immortals, their life mates look incredibly beautiful or handsome immediately...possibly caused by the nanos mating them? It's the mortals who have to get over the shock when they find out about immortals & life mates, because of their own perceptions about their age, body image, etc. However, the nanos seem to work it all out to each couples' satisfaction. ;) Image:lol:

I've been gone awhile, so Welcome to the forum, Xanaphia! Image And to my Cara-Bear Sis Sue...I'm baacckk....*giggle*
wren

Return to General Discussion