Chit-Chat ~ just a thread about news in your life!

Re: Chit-Chat ~ just a thread about news in your life!

Postby Denise on October 17th, 2008, 5:40 pm

Mr Spice wrote:You could have quoted the post you were answering, Denise. I saw this and wondered what on Earth you were discussing. :o

Yeah, I know what you were thinking! :lol: :lol:
We were talking about earplugs!
Denise

Postby wren on October 18th, 2008, 4:03 am

I have to find a new piano teacher after all...ours is simply overcommitted with all her activities and has stayed ill with allergies (the foliage in Vicksburg is beautiful, but hard on people with allergies.) Anyway, our music teacher is cutting out all but her four piano students who have been with her the longest, and several of her major activities in the community! She has to do what is best for her and her dear hubby...now I have to start calling teachers. I took lessons many years ago, but my older son has a lot of natural talent according to his former teacher, and surpassed me long ago! It really is true if you don't use it, you lose it...I was taking lessons along with him just for my own enjoyment! I'll just be happy if a good music teacher has an opening at this time in the school term! Image
wren

Postby lisa on October 18th, 2008, 8:48 am

Good Luck Wren on finding that teacher. Maybe the local university has a music major that needs a parttime job teaching piano? This may be good luck as you and your talented son will pick up on different styles and try to tackle different styles of music.
lisa

Previous

Return to General Discussion