How would becoming immortal change your life?

How would becoming immortal change your life?

Postby lisa on July 24th, 2012, 8:19 pm

If I was going to be around just about forever, I think I would be a recycling fanatic. Ed Begely Jr would be calling me for my advice on living green! Imagine having all your younger relatives in the future look you in the eye and ask why you didn't try harder cause now they are living on a polluted planet. I do recycle, but I know I am not as dedicated as I could be at living green. Any one out there ever thought about how your life would change ( or maybe I mean your way of thinking and doing things) if the nanos were offered to you at your next Dr apt?
lisa

Re: How would becoming immortal change your life?

Postby TomEC on July 30th, 2012, 12:44 pm

The future of the planet has always been important to me, thought I do believe that it would be very important to someone who was going to be around for millennia. I get the impression, sometimes, that one of the reasons some people are in denial and so short-sighted about the unsustainability of our current way of life is because they expect to be dead before it all hits the fan. I imagine that a community of immortals would be doing everything they could to prevent humanity from ruining the earth.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Re: How would becoming immortal change your life?

Postby susan60625 on July 31st, 2012, 4:24 pm

That would be an interesting division for Argeneau Enterprises! We should get Bastien on it!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Return to General Discussion