Rockie...

Rockie...

Postby Denise on October 2nd, 2008, 6:09 pm

I wondered where you had disappeared to over the summer. You said you were at home with your family this summer. So does that mean when you are here with us you are at college? Is it far from home or in the same state? You don't have to give specifics, just general.
Denise

Re: Rockie...

Postby rockie on October 2nd, 2008, 7:05 pm

Denise wrote:I wondered where you had disappeared to over the summer. You said you were at home with your family this summer. So does that mean when you are here with us you are at college? Is it far from home or in the same state? You don't have to give specifics, just general.

Hey,
Yeah, I am just with yall when I am at school! I really did not get on the computer a lot while I was at home. I go to college in the same state I live in (NC)! Its about 45 minutes from my home, I usally go home every weekend!
My mom doesnt like that I read vampire novels! she thinks it werid so I dont really talk about it when I am at home.. but she knows that I am gonna go buy the new book TRH!!! :D She said that she didn't know what she was gonna do with me, me and my vampires!! :mrgreen:
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby Denise on October 2nd, 2008, 11:18 pm

My brother lives in NC. He was stationed at Fort Bragg when he retired from the AF.
Denise

Postby rockie on October 3rd, 2008, 10:05 am

Really I live in Fayetteville.. Where Ft. Bragg is! that's funny! :lol:
The school I go to is about 45 minutes South of there its the University of North Carolina at Pembroke.
Its a really small town.. So I go home almost every weekend! I did not go home last weekend because I was volunteering at for this thing that which I got to meet the star of Grey's Anatomy Ellen Pompeo! and I also got to meet Danielle Panabaker!She is on Shark and kids will probably know her from the Disney Channel and Sky High! So it was awesome.. They were out here trying to get votes for Obama! But I am going home this weekend and I shall have my book SO I can read it! :mrgreen:
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby Denise on October 3rd, 2008, 11:43 pm

My brother bought a house in Southern Pines and they still live there.
Denise

Postby rockie on October 6th, 2008, 8:18 am

Im not far from there. I go to school in Pembroke which is a little south of Lumberton which is about 30 minutes from Fayetteville! So its kinda a small world huh? :mrgreen:
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby rockie on October 6th, 2008, 8:19 am

Im not far from there. I go to school in Pembroke which is a little south of Lumberton which is about 30 minutes from Fayetteville! So its kinda a small world huh? :mrgreen:
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby Denise on October 6th, 2008, 9:14 am

Yeah, just proves that the 6 degrees of connection, or whatever that is called, is pretty accurate. And if I ever head that way again I'll let you know and we can do lunch!
Denise

Postby rockie on October 6th, 2008, 10:08 am

thats cool!! I know what you mean about the six degrees of separation... it seems like i am connected to like half of my campus! i know alot of people! :mrgreen: or at least they know me!!!
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Return to General Discussion