Dispair lol

Dispair lol

Postby Nicola on October 11th, 2008, 4:58 am

OoOoOoOo help the despair lol im having here about VAF the ending OMG what happens next to Inez and Thomas is there more oh god i cant get to town quick enough to by more books lol the wait will kill me do they carry on are they in the next set what happens next ha ha ha ha ha i think i have gotten the bug oh help me please lol.... :lol: :lol:
I Have Lived For More Than 3000 Years Living forever is what i intend to do loving u is my only danger in the darkness of the nite i shall come to u with eyes burning silver eternity is only a heartbeat away let me take you there....
Nicola

Re: Dispair lol

Postby Denise on October 11th, 2008, 11:46 pm

Don't despair! Just keep reading. But if I were you, I'd read A Bite to Remember before continuing to Vampires Are Forever and Vampire Interrupted. You meet important characters in ABTR.
Denise

Postby love2read on October 12th, 2008, 2:07 am

dont be sad, here is 7 smilelys to make you happy: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
love2read

Postby wren on October 15th, 2008, 6:30 am

Denise wrote:Don't despair! Just keep reading. But if I were you, I'd read A Bite to Remember before continuing to Vampires Are Forever and Vampire Interrupted. You meet important characters in ABTR.

Not to mention that Vincent and Jackie are great also...oh, my yummy Vincent! Image ABTR is also such a good book! Image
wren

Return to General Discussion