Hey what's up?

Re: Hey what's up?

Postby sin on October 21st, 2008, 10:33 am

Thats great Nicola. Feel free to go to the immortal thread of your choice. We just LOVE talking about them...

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Gypsy on October 23rd, 2008, 8:13 am

Decibels wrote:Hello everyone!!!! I am new to this, this is actually the only forum type thing I am on. I blame Rockie. If you read my other posts, i blame her a lot. She says "Wren I turned someone." She has been telling me like everything she knows about everyone on here. And explaining some stuff. Glad to meet you guys, reply and chat if you want...Peace out!

Oh, dear Decibels & Rockie, I flit in & out to live with wren part of the time when needs must! Also, have lived with her most of my life...Y'all try it...she is my sister, the bossy fussy elder do-it-my-way one that writes essays ;) ...then there are Seashell Sherri (who hasn't yet moved into the computer age Image as she can't figure out how to turn it on although I've tried to teach her, but that is why no one ever sees her on the forum, but she is a complete "turn" to Lynsay's books) and me, Gypsy, the younger twins...well, we are younger to wren, almost 42yo to y'all! heehee Image

I didn't mind your answer at all, Decibels, as my daughter Kewie just turned 20yo herself! My, she is sooooo young! Oh, btw, the "Peace out," makes us both think of our other sister...that is always what she says...and we really like it, even though she really should have been part of the '60's decade...our seashell is a true flower-child! Image

Soooo, welcome...gotta go...wren calls once again! Image
Not all who wander are lost! J.R.R. Tolkien
~~~~~ SASSy ARGENEAUTS ~~~~~
**** AEA Sister of the Pixies ****
Gypsy

Postby rockie on October 23rd, 2008, 9:48 am

Gypsy wrote:Oh, dear Decibels & Rockie, I flit in & out to live with wren part of the time when needs must! Also, have lived with her most of my life...Y'all try it...she is my sister, the bossy fussy elder do-it-my-way one that writes essays ;) ...then there are Seashell Sherri (who hasn't yet moved into the computer age Image as she can't figure out how to turn it on although I've tried to teach her, but that is why no one ever sees her on the forum, but she is a complete "turn" to Lynsay's books) and me, Gypsy, the younger twins...well, we are younger to wren, almost 42yo to y'all! heehee Image

I didn't mind your answer at all, Decibels, as my daughter Kewie just turned 20yo herself! My, she is sooooo young! Oh, btw, the "Peace out," makes us both think of our other sister...that is always what she says...and we really like it, even though she really should have been part of the '60's decade...our seashell is a true flower-child! Image

Soooo, welcome...gotta go...wren calls once again! Image

Oh Gypsy!
You make me laugh! We lived together for half a semester.. We can't live together again! I mean we could but NO! I love her, but no! we both are toooooooo messy to live together! trust me on that!
The whole peace out thing! I love the 60's! Make me think me and my friend were born in the wrong decade!! muahaha!
rockie, who is off to class! Ugh I gotta take a test! Who is also listening to Dr. Hook "Cover Of The Rolling Stone"
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby wren on October 23rd, 2008, 1:12 pm

rockie wrote:Oh Gypsy!
You make me laugh! We lived together for half a semester.. We can't live together again! I mean we could but NO! I love her, but no! we both are toooooooo messy to live together! trust me on that!
The whole peace out thing! I love the 60's! Make me think me and my friend were born in the wrong decade!! muahaha!
rockie, who is off to class! Ugh I gotta take a test! Who is also listening to Dr. Hook "Cover Of The Rolling Stone"

Hey, rockie...Dr. Hook's Greatest Hits is one of The Frog Prince's (my dear hubby) and my favourites...and you should hear us on "Cover Of The Rolling Stone"...or maybe not, but we still have a lot of fun! Image What he & I lack in being on pitch we make up for by singing very loudly and with a lot of expression! Image

How embarrassing Image...I just realized we have been singing the Dr. Hook's entire greatest hits together for 22 years...no wonder you girls think I'm, ahem, vintage?? 8-) That's longer than you have been born...however, you both seem to like really good music and movies, not to mention great taste in reading and your favourite author! :D

Wonder what Mr. Spice thinks of Dr. Hook? When it comes to music, we can usually get an informed opinion if we ask nicely. Oooh, Mr. Spice, what think ye of Dr. Hook's music?

wren...Image mi mi mi mi mi...
wren

Postby rockie on October 23rd, 2008, 2:38 pm

wren wrote:

Hey, rockie...Dr. Hook's Greatest Hits is one of The Frog Prince's (my dear hubby) and my favourites...and you should hear us on "Cover Of The Rolling Stone"...or maybe not, but we still have a lot of fun! Image What he & I lack in being on pitch we make up for by singing very loudly and with a lot of expression! Image

How embarrassing Image...I just realized we have been singing the Dr. Hook's entire greatest hits together for 22 years...no wonder you girls think I'm, ahem, vintage?? 8-) That's longer than you have been born...however, you both seem to like really good music and movies, not to mention great taste in reading and your favourite author! :D

Wonder what Mr. Spice thinks of Dr. Hook? When it comes to music, we can usually get an informed opinion if we ask nicely. Oooh, Mr. Spice, what think ye of Dr. Hook's music?

wren...Image mi mi mi mi mi...

Its all good! Im listening to Easy (Like Sunday Morning) by Lionel Richie, I got to see the Commodores in concert last week.. It was pretty awesome! There is this song by Pure Prairie League called Amie, its one of my favorites, there is the CD of 70's music that my parents used to play all the time. It had A bunch of songs on it.. I love those songs!
rockie, who is now listening to Sharing The Night Together By: Dr. Hook :mrgreen:
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby Decibels on October 27th, 2008, 5:53 pm

OMG yes! If we ever had to live together again...omg! We are way too much a like too. I create enough of a mess by myself, I know this since I have my own room. Im working on it though, not succeeding very well, but working on it. I keep losing things!

haha, class. NOT FUN! I have a late night meeting for SAI (female music fraternity). I think it's odd to have to get help on something when you know what you did wrong in order to retake a test...oh well. BYE!
Decibels

Postby rockie on October 27th, 2008, 9:42 pm

Decibels wrote:

OMG yes! If we ever had to live together again...omg! We are way too much a like too. I create enough of a mess by myself, I know this since I have my own room. Im working on it though, not succeeding very well, but working on it. I keep losing things!

haha, class. NOT FUN! I have a late night meeting for SAI (female music fraternity). I think it's odd to have to get help on something when you know what you did wrong in order to retake a test...oh well. BYE!

See what I told you.. We couldn't do it ever again! I mean really... one of us would DIE! muahaha!
rockie, who is off work and happy!!
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby wren on October 27th, 2008, 10:01 pm

Decibels wrote:OMG yes! If we ever had to live together again...omg! We are way too much a like too. I create enough of a mess by myself, I know this since I have my own room. Im working on it though, not succeeding very well, but working on it. I keep losing things!"

You two make me laugh...Gypsy was at my house to help me clean for my son's birthday party! Also, to decorate...it really helps to have a professional florist/decorator in the family! <biggrin> Our mother is a neat-freak, and I often say that Gypsy got 3/4 of the tidy gene from her, I got 1/4, and Seashell Sherri, well that poor girl didn't get any of it! ;) Gypsy and I really enjoy it when she gets to come flitting in and out part-time now because she makes great coffee and we have great sister conversation and visits...but after awhile, my messies probably get on her nerves a little... :oops: Also, after 10 days this time, she was ready to get home to her own family! However, she is always there to help when needed, bless her sweet heart, and it's all good, except that sometimes when she returns home I can't find where she has put everything and when I call her to ask, she doesn't always rememeber! :P I may have piles everywhere, but they are "organized" piles...I know where to find things in my messies unless you move my piles...then it becomes CHAOS...or as they say on flylady.net..."Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome" :lol: As long as things are sanitary under my piles and no one moves them, I can live with it! 8-)

Thankfully, sin didn't expect her middle AE4 sis to be neat & tidy, and her C1 Piper self pitched right in and helped. She even brought cookies and scones that she had baked with her! See, she knows me and my W2 Phoebe self too well, and knew I was going to need some big sis help! :D
wren

Postby rockie on October 27th, 2008, 10:14 pm

wren wrote:You two make me laugh...Gypsy was at my house to help me clean for my son's birthday party! Also, to decorate...it really helps to have a professional florist/decorator in the family! <biggrin> Our mother is a neat-freak, and I often say that Gypsy got 3/4 of the tidy gene from her, I got 1/4, and Seashell Sherri, well that poor girl didn't get any of it! ;) Gypsy and I really enjoy it when she gets to come flitting in and out part-time now because she makes great coffee and we have great sister conversation and visits...but after awhile, my messies probably get on her nerves a little... :oops: Also, after 10 days this time, she was ready to get home to her own family! However, she is always there to help when needed, bless her sweet heart, and it's all good, except that sometimes when she returns home I can't find where she has put everything and when I call her to ask, she doesn't always rememeber! :P I may have piles everywhere, but they are "organized" piles...I know where to find things in my messies unless you move my piles...then it becomes CHAOS...or as they say on flylady.net..."Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome" :lol: As long as things are sanitary under my piles and no one moves them, I can live with it! 8-)

Thankfully, sin didn't expect her middle AE4 sis to be neat & tidy, and her C1 Piper self pitched right in and helped. She even brought cookies and scones that she had baked with her! See, she knows me and my W2 Phoebe self too well, and knew I was going to need some big sis help! :D

Well its all good. I know what you mean about I know where everything is!!!!!!! I mean I can find things but everyone else can't! I mean it.. really we are both verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry messy! but its all good.. I love her anyway!
I bet yall had tons of fun just like we did! Tell your son I said happy birthday! I love birthdays!! they are sooo much fun! but then again... Im older than a lot of my friends! although im not sure if half of my friends know I am older than them! Im 21 and they aren't! muahaha! *evil laugh* Im evil can you tell? Really Im evil.. you should ask my mom! She would tell you I am!!! muahahahaha!
My best friend isn't 21 yet and she just got married! I had to laugh at her.. She was like I am old enough to get married but not old enough to drink legally!! I had to laugh! :twisted: But I love her anyway! :lol:
~Wren at least you got older sisters! I wanted a sister, but never got one.. although My friend Jennifer did act as an older sister to me! but she died in a car accident in 2001.. you should see my tattoo! I got for her! its pretty awesome! just ask Sin... She seen the picture! I got a picture up on fb! I love it!Its in the just stuff album! I got older brothers and the suck! well I love them! but they suck... Im the youngest!!! hehehe! I still say your lucky!
rockie, who is gonna read till I fall asleep!
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby wren on October 27th, 2008, 11:07 pm

rockie wrote:Wren at least you got older sisters!

Actually, just to clarify, I am the oldest girl of three in my in real life family! I am truly a bossy, fussy, sometimes intimidating big sister!! :shock: Think "Julia Sugarbaker" of Designing Women, if you have ever seen that old show! :lol:

sin, GiGi3, jill, and I are the AE4 sisters...although we are sisters by heart, not by birth. However, our personalities and ages just happened to line up with the Charmed sisters on which we based our game...and it became a real bond between us! The four of us are also close to several others on the forum...and always looking for other special "sister" or "brother" AEAs...that is, the AE Associates! 8-)

This past week-end was the first time my family has met sin and her dear hubby in person...although she and I have been talking by email, facebook, and telephone for over a year now! It was a fantastic week-end for us!! All because Lynsay, her books, and her forum brought us together! :D

As for my Gypsy and my Seashell Belle, Terri & Sherri respectively, they are my in real life by birth younger twin sisters by 3 1/2 years...and I never let them forget who is the eldest! The three of us are very close, although we don't live in the same towns and we live our lives very differently. We were not blessed with any brothers, but we do come from a huge extended family so we were close to a lot of cousins! I also "turned" them to Lynsay's books, and while living with me earlier this year, Gypsy began popping in on the forum and set up a facebook page. We are still trying to help Seashell learn how to turn on the computer :roll: ...when we get past that hurdle and review the keyboard :geek: ...well, then she may appear. When she has been on the forum, I type for her what she tells me to say...but she isn't comfortable at home with it herself! We're working on it! ;)

Logging off...it's past my bedtime! :cry:

G'night! Have a great college day tomorrow, rockie! :)
wren

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion