Randomessosity

Re: Randomessosity

Postby susan60625 on November 5th, 2012, 6:11 am

Well. folks, I finally got my new laptop!!!!!!! The only problem is that here I can only get access to the wifi in the library, so I'll still be spending a lot of time down here! But it is sooooo much better. I don't have to wait for other people to get off the computers. I just sit down, pull out my laptop, plug it in and away I go!!! I even had my cousin bring my printer here so I won't have to deal with the stingy paper police here (or wait 6 weeks for them to get a new toner cartridge!).
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby sin on November 5th, 2012, 8:39 am

that's great Sue :)

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby grlnxtdr29 on November 5th, 2012, 11:56 am

Glad to hear it, Sue!
grlnxtdr29

Postby TomEC on November 6th, 2012, 1:08 am

Glad to hear that things are improving for you, Sue. I hope this is the beginning of a long-term upward trend. :D
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby susan60625 on November 6th, 2012, 7:05 am

More good news! My Medicaid has finally been approved. Now all my medical bills that have been piling up (some even going to collection!) are being taken care of. Next step, Social Security Disability. The administration here doesn't think that will be a problem. I have a phone meeting with them this morning. We'll see.....

Also, now with the Medicaid, I also qualify for a free cell phone with 250 free minutes a month! That's in the works as well. Yesterday was a busy, busy day!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby grlnxtdr29 on November 6th, 2012, 8:27 am

GRATZ on the Medicaid, and hope everything goes well with the disability. The Sad thing is, My Daughter Qualifies for Disability, but because we make $17 a Month too Much, she doesn't get a single penny out of it.
grlnxtdr29

Postby TomEC on November 6th, 2012, 11:46 am

I'm trilled to hear that things are working out for you Sue. I have no clue about how the American medical system works, but it sounds like its coming together. Onward and upward!
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby MsKitty on November 7th, 2012, 4:31 am

Great news Sue!! So happy to hear it!! :D
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Postby grlnxtdr29 on November 7th, 2012, 4:47 pm

Just thought I'd say, S'ketti night at my House! Oh, and Yay! My Candidate won!
grlnxtdr29

Postby grlnxtdr29 on November 8th, 2012, 10:55 pm

So I finally got to the Dentist today. Still have to go back tomorrow for a Special Deep Gum Cleaning. But I got Good new, more good News, and some Possible Bad news. The Good News is, the one tooth I though for sure they were going to have to pull, the dentist said he think he can save it, and just put a filling in it. The other good news is, he doesn't THINK the other tooth needs a Root cannal after all. The Possible Bad news is, if it turns out I DO need a root Cannal, I have to pay a big Portion upfront that the Insurance doesn't cover. They are going to let me pay it in 2 payments if neccessary, thoutgh, so that helps. And the other proceedures I need I got Credit for, so I can pay a little over 4 years....
grlnxtdr29

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion