Randomessosity

Re: Randomessosity

Postby grlnxtdr29 on November 20th, 2012, 6:00 pm

Ok, so I got all but 2 of my teeth fixed. One still needs a filling. The other one they started to do a root cannal on me today, but had to stop because they could not get me numb enough, and because they had an emergency come in (Ruptured abcess). So they put a temporary filling in it and will finish it next week...
grlnxtdr29

Postby Lynsay on November 22nd, 2012, 10:11 pm

Ugh, I hate dentists. Evil peoples. (Grin)
Hugs on the work being done grlnxtdr
Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby wren on November 25th, 2012, 1:15 am

Lynsay wrote:Ugh, I hate dentists. Evil peoples. (Grin)
Hugs on the work being done grlnxtdr
Lynsay

It seems that even though I have a nice dentist (most of the time Image) I'm going to have braces put on just after the new year. :cry: After all these years, my teeth are shifting. If I don't do something, I'll have problems with my teeth and possible arthritis in my jaw. I had a broken jaw in two places from a car accident several decades ago, so I don't want that to happen. At least the braces are the clear kind, but adult orthodontics are not covered by insurance, even when it's not for cosmetic purposes. ((sigh)) If I had nanos, I wouldn't need braces and I wouldn't be missing a fang because I would have grown one by now.Image Hmmm...do the nanos grow a fang back in the place where the fang-maker tooth was removed long ago? Image I think I'm grumpy now. Image
wren

Postby grlnxtdr29 on December 11th, 2012, 8:23 pm

Had a stressfull day. Took Daughter for her Monthly check up and medication adjustment appointment, then went to get her new prescriptions filled. Our regular pharmacy didn't carry one of the new meds, so we had to go to Walmart to get it filled. Dropped the Prescription off, and was told it would be ready in 20-25 minutes. Went back 20 minutes later and was told, Oh it's not ready yet. It will be about another 20-25 minutes. Ok, isn't that what you told me 20 minutes ago? And by now the Kids are throwing fits because it's almost Dinner time and they are getting Hungry, and they need to go Potty. So I take them to use the potty, and then walk around for another 20 minutes, and return to the pharmacy...Oh, still not ready. Give us another 10-15 minutes. By this time I am ready to tell them to take their clock and stick it where the sun don't shine. Finally, almost an hour after I dropped it off, it's ready. The kids are screaming because they are Hungry, so we feed them bananas in the car because that was the only thing I bought that didn't require cooking. We're all Hungry, tired, and Cranky. Then about 10 minutes away from home, a deer runs out in front of us. We're Oh no, we're going to hit it! But it gets out of the way in time. Unfortunately the one we didn't see behind it did not get out of the way in time, and there was no way we could have braked fast enough to miss it. So now there is a Dent on the Driver's side bunber, the front License plate broke off, and there was some Minor damage to the engine, although it still works. We'll have to wait Morning to see if there is any other damage cause it was too dark out. But thanks to Walmart taking it's own sweet time to fill the prescription, there is a poor dead deer, and we have more repairs we're gonna have to pay for. If the prescription had been filled when it was supposed to, we wouldn't have been on that stretch of road at the time the deer were crossing....
grlnxtdr29

Postby grlnxtdr29 on December 13th, 2012, 6:07 pm

I am so ready for this year to be over! Hubby is in the Hospital, AGAIn (his 8th, or is it 9th? time this year.) He had emergency Surgery two weeks ago to repair a perfurated ulcer, and then ended up back in the ER last night. Apparently he had a blocked bowel, and Pancreatitus. He'll probably be home tomorrow, if he can eat solid food and not have issues passing it.

Meanwhile, Daughter has had bad reactions to the last couple of meds they've tried to put her on. Nothing Serious or life threatening, just rashes and minor swelling.

And I'm nearly certain I have bronchitus, but I can't go to the Doctor because I can't leave the kids alone with Hubby because of his condition.
grlnxtdr29

Postby Kath on December 17th, 2012, 1:51 am

So sorry to hear about all this Gnd. Hope things are better now. I know what you mean regarding some Pharmacies and their lack of accurate info. I once went to a particular Pharmacy and was told to come back in an hour and which point I was told they didn't carry the medicine. Why couldn't they tell me that when I put it in? Well, needless to say I've never gone back to that particular Pharmacy.
Kath

Postby susan60625 on December 20th, 2012, 7:39 am

GND, I hope that everything has gotten better! Are you and your family still moving back to Arizona? I hope so, because then, at least, you won't be so alone and will have some help from your family. In the meantime, just remember, your friends here on the forum are there in spirit, if not in person, as a shoulder to cry on. Believe me, after the year I've had, sometimes I feel as if the Forum and the people I know here have been the only bright spots I've had in my days. Try to enjoy your holidays! This time is always so special with kids! :D
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby grlnxtdr29 on December 20th, 2012, 9:17 am

Thanks guys! I'm still stressed and not feeling good, but Hubby is doing better. He's home, and hasn't had any complications yet (Knock on Wood). They finally found a med for Daughter that didn't make her break out in a rash, and she seems to be doing ok on it so far. While the repairs to the car are going to be expensive, we don't have to hurry on them, other than replacing the front License plate, so we are going to wait on most of that till the tax return comes in. Unfortunately, since Hubby hasn't been able to work, I am going to have to wait to get my Nook till my Birthday...
grlnxtdr29

Postby grlnxtdr29 on January 17th, 2013, 11:10 pm

Have any of you ever had such a big arguement with your best Friend that even though you Both said you were Sorry, you begin to wonder if the other person ever really knew you at all?
grlnxtdr29

Postby MysticFan on January 22nd, 2013, 9:33 pm

I just had to throw it out there that Jan. 14th made 3 years that I have been a member of this wonderful Lil forum. :D
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion