Randomessosity

Re: Randomessosity

Postby wren on December 2nd, 2009, 4:44 pm

'Twas the month before Christmas and no sign of snow, but N.O. doesn't care cause the Saints are 11 & 0. Dinkins scored a touchdown, Sharper intercepted a pass, and the Who Dat Nation cheered when Brady was sacked. Sunday the Redskins, to Washington we will go, and when the Black & Gold get finished we'll be 12 & 0!!................. Go Brees, Go Bush, Go Harper & Ellis, our team is UNDEFEATED and the others are jealous! 8-)

(I got it from my friend, Amy Haygood! :lol: ♥ wren)
wren

Postby Mr Spice on December 3rd, 2009, 12:05 am

wren wrote:'Twas the month before Christmas and no sign of snow, but N.O. doesn't care cause the Saints are 11 & 0. Dinkins scored a touchdown, Sharper intercepted a pass, and the Who Dat Nation cheered when Brady was sacked. Sunday the Redskins, to Washington we will go, and when the Black & Gold get finished we'll be 12 & 0!!................. Go Brees, Go Bush, Go Harper & Ellis, our team is UNDEFEATED and the others are jealous! 8-)

Just curious, but what languge is this?
"A heavy snowfall,
They are just about to close
The great gate of the barrier"

Yosa Buson (1716-1783)
Mr Spice
Site Admin

Postby sin on December 4th, 2009, 7:02 pm

If I were to hazzard a guess Mr. Spice I would say the language in question is football.
Or Wren just being a very very happy camper that her team is doing well :)

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby wren on December 4th, 2009, 8:18 pm

Mr Spice wrote:
wren wrote:'Twas the month before Christmas and no sign of snow, but N.O. doesn't care cause the Saints are 11 & 0. Dinkins scored a touchdown, Sharper intercepted a pass, and the Who Dat Nation cheered when Brady was sacked. Sunday the Redskins, to Washington we will go, and when the Black & Gold get finished we'll be 12 & 0!!................. Go Brees, Go Bush, Go Harper & Ellis, our team is UNDEFEATED and the others are jealous! 8-)

Just curious, but what languge is this?

sin wrote:If I were to hazzard a guess Mr. Spice I would say the language in question is football.
Or Wren just being a very very happy camper that her team is doing well :)

Bless yore sweet hearts, it's the language of "Nawlins" Mr Spice & sin! That's how you pronounce the name of New Orleans correctly! ;) Anyone who grew up near Nawlins can speak this unique language that comes from the great State of Louisiana! 8-) My friend Amy & I both grew up on the gulf coast of Mississippi very near Nawlins so we are both quite fluent! Oh, and with a bit of football language thrown in, but not just any football, my dear big sis sin...but American Football Image(as opposed to that game that others around the world call football but Americans call Soccer Image) and most specifically NEW ORLEANS SAINTS football...who are doing beyond well so far which makes wren have beaucoup levels of happiness...and I'm trying not to have high anxiety as we play each remaining game!!!! :D

Hey, our wedding anniversary is on Sunday...23 years of wedded bliss Image...& EG & I were given tickets to a Saints-Miami Dolphins game being played in the Superdome, so we went to see them play football on our honeymoon (although they were not having such a great season that year and we didn't stay for the entire game! I'm a dedicated 'who dat fan' but there are better things to do on your honeymoon! Image)

A bit of translation for the poem: Dinkins, Sharper, Brees, Harper, & Ellis...well, they be some fine American football players on the Saints team...Drew Brees is the quarterback, and he is knocking a few others off their pedestals *grin*...the "Who Dat Nation" is the devoted Saints Fans who take this name from the chant "Who dat? Who dat? Who dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints?" Black & Gold is a Saints nickname based on their team colors, and the Washington Redskins is who the New Orleans Saints play on this upcoming Sunday, and who is a team that I normally like just fine, but I want the Saints to crush everyone this year!! :twisted: The Saints are currently 11-0...11 games won, 0 games lost...and the fans hope they have an undefeated season & go on to win the Superbowl...which is the final game between the champion teams of the AFC (American Football Conference) & the NFC (National Football Conference) of which the Saints are a part of the NFL (National Football League)...and the winner of that game is the National Champion Team for that year!

Getting "sacked" is when the quarterback gets tackled behind the line of scrimmage (you always root for your team to sack the other team's quarterback!) which was what happened to Brady of the New England Patriots, and I cheered happily & with relish Image at every wonderful thing that happened when the Saints played the Patriots in a Monday night game because in my seldom humble opinion, Brady is an arrogant media brat & I don't like him & the Patriots are on the bottom of the list as far as teams go for me! *giggle* Currently, the only other undefeated football team is the Indianapolis Colts, with quarterback Peyton Manning, and a fave team of my family...it will be difficult if both teams go to the Superbowl, but EVERYONE better be for my SAINTS or have acting skills good enough to convince me that they are or there will be dire consequences...because ya just don't mess with princess wren! Image
Last edited by wren on December 6th, 2009, 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wren

Postby Mr Spice on December 5th, 2009, 1:21 am

I think I'll stick to the game that I understand. And talking of soccer, did you see the draw for the first round matches of the 2010 World Cup? The USA will be in the same group as England.
"A heavy snowfall,
They are just about to close
The great gate of the barrier"

Yosa Buson (1716-1783)
Mr Spice
Site Admin

Postby wren on December 5th, 2009, 5:11 pm

Mr Spice wrote:I think I'll stick to the game that I understand. And talking of soccer, did you see the draw for the first round matches of the 2010 World Cup? The USA will be in the same group as England.

Parlez-vous ce football ? ImageJe ne parle pas le football anglais! Je parle Football seulement américain! Image Je parle le Football américain à Nawlins couramment. Image Le le football qui est frappé avec la tête ou les pieds confond au roitelet, et la tête ne porte pas de casque. Maman de regard, aucun hands?? Les coups sur la marque de tête vous étourdi plus tard dans la vie...Image Aïe!! Image

Quel est ceci dessine? Fait-il des craies grasses impliquées? Alors, mes Etats-Unis seront dans le même groupe comme Angleterre. Les Américains qui jouent ce football font whomp l'équipe de football anglais! :lol:

Aller du Football d'Etats-Unis! WooHoo!! :D

Aller Etats-Unis d'Equipe de Football! Geaux, Geaux, Geaux, et la Victoire, la Victoire, Gagner! Mais laisser la victoire d'Englan d'Equipe de M. Epice contre toutes les autres équipes de son football! ;)

Le roitelet de princesse encouragera pour l'Equipe d'Angleterre de Football! 'Geaux Angleterre'~ la Victoire, la Victoire, Gagner!!Image
wren

Postby wren on December 6th, 2009, 5:36 pm

Those Washington Redskins played hard to win, and our Saints played tough, we know...but those New Orleans Saints kept comin' back & won in overtime keeping us undefeated at 12-0! Now we are our division champs with four regular season games left to play...& we are keeping the Faith, cause we're the Who Dat Nation cheering Geaux Saints Geaux, we're rollin' with you to Your Superbowl Day!! 8-)
wren

Postby rockie on December 7th, 2009, 5:47 pm

wren wrote:Those Washington Redskins played hard to win, and our Saints played tough, we know...but those New Orleans Saints kept comin' back & won in overtime keeping us undefeated at 12-0! Now we are our division champs with four regular season games left to play...& we are keeping the Faith, cause we're the Who Dat Nation cheering Geaux Saints Geaux, we're rollin' with you to Your Superbowl Day!! 8-)

Im with you on that Wren, I watched the last bit of the game! It was good!
The Colts won! they are also 12-0!! Its gonna be the Colts and the Saint in the Superbowl! :D
I like the Colts, thats what I get for growing up in Indiana for 7 years!
But the Saints are AWESOME too! :D

Ok, So I have really been MIA! I mean I get on here once and a while! lols! I mean really everything has been piling up on my as of yet! This semester has flown by! It's finals week and I have 3 tests left! and I will be home for Winter Break on Thursday! I can't wait! and then I have to finish Christmas shopping! It never ends!
Im gonna need all the luck I can get with my finals! So pray for me! Wish me luck! I will do better next semester.. I hope! :D
Hope yall have a Great Christmas and an Awesome New Year!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ rockie
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby Copper on January 17th, 2010, 5:24 pm

ok some of you that are on facebook with me mite have noticed io have a new man

and i just wanted to make a little shot to people who would understand when i say i have met my Etienne hes in my iuni class so hes a total geek like me and hes great even has pointed canine teeth lol got my own little vampire

lol just thought i would have a rant any others found real life argeneau's
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby susan60625 on January 17th, 2010, 5:53 pm

Congrats, Copper! That's always wonderful news! Enjoy! :mrgreen:
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625