The Never-Ending Story Game

Re: The Never-Ending Story Game

Postby Copper on November 14th, 2008, 6:34 pm

ok lets give this a try

Suddenly a shot rang out that sounded like a gunfire........ Sara and the crew ran for cover behind the trees looking out towards the road, where they could see a police chase skid around the corner. Arnie turned to Sara and Jess “now i think it would be a good idea to get you girls to a safer destination, do you two wish to come with me to a party” Sara and Jess looked at each “we aren’t dressed for a party” they exclaimed “don’t worry” Arnie said “we will fix that”.

Only an hour later Arnie was in a tuxes and the girls in sweet black cocktail dresses and as they hoped out of there cab dresses head to toe in sparkle, on to a red carpet lined with people taking their photo with the famous Arnie giving each other a wink they couldn’t believe there luck.......

(was that ok )
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby wren on January 16th, 2009, 8:00 am

...but while the girls were giddy with excitement at being on the red carpet with a well known celebrity, there lurking behind all the photographers so that the flashes of light hid all identity was someone else dressed in black with a single crimson rose. Someone who quietly held up a cell phone camera and quickly snapped a couple of photos, then silently slinked away...
wren

Postby love2read on January 16th, 2009, 9:07 am

....The mystery tux man with the rose qiuckly ran into an alley to catch his breath. He couldn't belive his eyes when he saw Sara again, she looked amazing. He thought back to the frist time he saw her years ago when he had been offered a job to kill her by her Bi*** of a boss. He found that he couldn't pull the trigger and now spent his time lurking in crowds trying to protect her from any of her Boss's attempts to harm her. He knew that if Sara died then she couldn't inherit all of her long-lost grandfather's wealth and business, and that was why her boss Sylvia wanted her dead. He took another look at her picture on his phone, and slowly turned to walk away into the night, the darkness swalled him until he was nothing more than a shadow......
love2read

Postby wren on January 16th, 2009, 11:13 am

Mr Spice wrote:And if we stray too close to fan fiction I'll be forced to bring back the giant frog and you really don't want Sara having a romantic entanglement with an amphibian, do you?

actually, it has worked fairly well for me & my frog prince :lol:

Now, back to the story...
wren

Postby wren on January 16th, 2009, 11:17 am

he was nothing more than a shadow...with something creepy creepily following him......
wren

Previous

Return to General Discussion