Facebook stuff

Facebook stuff

Postby Denise on November 13th, 2008, 6:09 pm

Hey, all. Just wanted to let you know that I ignore a lot of stuff on Facebook simply because I don't have time for it. Please don't be offended if you send me something that I ignore. I use this mainly to keep up with people and I don't really do a lot of playing. So please don't get mad at me if I don't poke you back.
Denise

Re: Facebook stuff

Postby Mr Spice on November 13th, 2008, 7:21 pm

Yay! - We are not alone.
"A heavy snowfall,
They are just about to close
The great gate of the barrier"

Yosa Buson (1716-1783)
Mr Spice
Site Admin

Postby wren on November 14th, 2008, 12:58 am

Mr Spice wrote:Yay! - We are not alone.

No, neither of you nor Denise are alone! I too ignore many things, and I'm not offended when someone ignores an invite to something I send. I seldom send anything to Lynsay...not to offend her, but my thinking is that she has such a huge readership and so many fans on facebook and MySpace that she couldn't keep up with all of that stuff without hiring a permanent staff to oversee it! :lol: If I have something to tell Lynsay personally, I email her from the website instead! Image

Denise, you can turn off or block applications on facebook so you don't constantly receive emails/notifications or whatever. :) Like you, I mostly keep up with friends and I have a couple of apps that I enjoy, but those are the only ones I play as they take a little time each day. There isn't enough time in the day for everything we have available on the computer. I like to be able to keep up with this forum, which is the only one I participate on, and with my email, livespace, and facebook. I'm also busy watching over my teen sons for safety on the internet (we have allowed them to have facebook and email now, and we put a few sites that have been reviewed & approved in a favorites file each to begin teaching them about using computers and internet safety...but they are not allowed to surf...too dangerous! Our computer is kept out in the open. It isn't a matter of trust...we trust both boys, but there are so many "innocent" words or phrases you can type in that will take you to inappropriate things...what we don't trust is surfing the net, especially as a minor :( ) Anything else I do on the computer has to do with school & teaching...in other words, my job and calling! :D
wren

Postby rockie on November 14th, 2008, 11:09 am

I do too!! Somethings!!!!!!!
But not all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
I sometimes forget that I sent stuff out to people!! so its all good in the hood :mrgreen:
rockie, who is got 2 more classes and a paper to finish!!! and IDK if I am going home...:/
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby GiGi3 on November 26th, 2008, 11:32 pm

Oh I know what you all mean....I like Facebook, but I get so many of those requests. It would be a mess if I answered all of them.
Image[/url]

FATE GAVE HER FANGS.........HE"LL SHOW ME HOW TO USE THEM!!!!
GiGi3

Postby Denise on December 1st, 2008, 2:22 am

Okay, so if you get hit with a snowball, blame Sin. She keeps throwing and I never could resist a good snowball fight!
Denise

Postby wren on December 1st, 2008, 8:44 am

Roll it & pack it...take aim at Denise...<biggrin>...splat!! Hope you had your hat on, nisey!! ;) heehee
wren

Postby wren on December 1st, 2008, 8:53 am

Splat!!...here is one for you, sin! {giggle} but don't forget you luuuuuuvv your middle sis!!!!! :lol:

Hmmm...snowball fight on the forum!! Image Better duck...as some of us don't have snow to throw... :twisted:

Mr. Spice...is this against the rules? Or do you want to join us?? :lol: Bet it's more fun than shoveling...Image Image
wren

Postby Mr Spice on December 1st, 2008, 9:50 am

wren wrote:Mr. Spice...is this against the rules? Or do you want to join us?? :lol: Bet it's more fun than shoveling...Image Image

I'd love to join in but I'm a little busy right now building a family of snowmen.
"A heavy snowfall,
They are just about to close
The great gate of the barrier"

Yosa Buson (1716-1783)
Mr Spice
Site Admin

Postby sin on December 1st, 2008, 10:50 am

by Denise on Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:22 am
Okay, so if you get hit with a snowball, blame Sin. She keeps throwing and I never could resist a good snowball fight!
Yes I threw them, but only after Rockie hit me first...

by wren on Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:53 am
Splat!!...here is one for you, sin! {giggle} but don't forget you luuuuuuvv your middle sis!!!!! :lol:
yes I do.. That is why I hit yous back.. {cackling evilly}

picks up snow..packs it REAL good...add more snow..repeat SEVERAL more times {must have a supply on hand}..looks for unsuspecting target..spot wren & Denise...looks over shoulder to see if am being watched...pick up two snowballs...wind up...and let her go..repeat again..SPAT...hit both..yeah...then runs so wont get hit again ..hahaha

May not have any snow here in Georgia, but I grew up in plenty in Illinois...I love the snow..Making snowmen, snow angles, sledding...ahh the memories..ooo icicles..yummm.....

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Next

Return to General Discussion