Facebook stuff

Re: Facebook stuff

Postby wren on August 3rd, 2010, 7:37 am

MysticFan, sin will pass you on as a friend "suggestion" to the rest of us, and soon you will be connected to the entire group of SAs that are on fb...she will also add you to the AE circle, which can only be seen by those of us who add the app and join the circle...so you will need to add the application, which is very easy to do when you receive the invite. Denise or I will send you & invite to the SASSy Addicts group...it is also private. Others can view the group page, but cannot see posts by members...and to join, they must identify the forum & their username to be approved by the administrators. The two groups are a convenient way for us to get news to one another as a large group...especially since the private message feature only lets you send to 20 friends at a time...and there are more than 20 SAs on fb. It also helps you find which games your SA friends play, etc. I kind of work as the 'back up' to both sin & Denise on the groups...just helping them make sure everyone gets an invite or by being an assistant administrator.

Everyone, please try to let MysticFan know who you are by "forum name" when you send requests, so she'll know which SA is asking to be her fb friend. It's difficult when you are first starting out and don't know each of our given names! ;) :)
wren

Postby sin on August 12th, 2010, 9:40 pm

MysticFan wrote:
sin wrote:Mysticfan there are 2 groups that "we" have started on FB..1 is circle of friends AE4 & AEA which is only seen by friends who are friended to us the other is SASSy Addicts which you can viewing is limited and posting to members only.
here is my link: http://www.facebook.com/sin.S1

See ya but be warned the games can be addictive :)

Thanks Sin. I sent u a friend request =)

Hi Mystic..Have been out of town and just am getting caught up..will reply..:) thanks..

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby sin on August 12th, 2010, 9:45 pm

Sent about 30 to you..:)

sin

Postby MysticFan on August 13th, 2010, 6:27 pm

Thanks so much Wren & Sin :D I think I have added everyone. I am still a bit new to the apps and all... hopefully I can get it all organized on there..lol But thanks so much ;)
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby susan60625 on August 14th, 2010, 3:37 pm

There are several game apps that us forum member play on FB. If you are interested in any of them, let us know. I play Pet Society, Zoo World, My Zoo and Fairyland! Rockie plays those, too, but I think she plays other as well. Sin and Wren play some of them, along with other apps. We all tend to find what we like and try to keep up with them. But, as already mentioned, they can be addicting and can take over your life!!!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby sin on August 14th, 2010, 6:23 pm

Am active in: Pet Society, Fairyland, Enchanted Island, and dabble in zoo

sin

Postby Denise on August 14th, 2010, 10:52 pm

I'm a Hatchlings addict.
Denise

Postby TomEC on January 5th, 2011, 4:03 pm

I’m the worst Facebooker in the world. I logged in for my business (to post pictures) and am way behind with it. Just like with my blog. I dare not go near those games for the sake of my sanity. I try to avoid all forms of addiction except chocolate and reading... and Theresa (I’m addicted to her).
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby sin on February 14th, 2011, 12:18 am

they are addicting :)

sin

Postby jill on February 17th, 2011, 6:44 am

it helps me stay to connected because without my friends the brink of insanity that I have reached...well I would probably leap off of lol...
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion