Facebook stuff

Re: Facebook stuff

Postby susan60625 on March 25th, 2010, 1:07 pm

Of course, Lynsay, we are being slightly selfish about the games. Yes, they are addicting, but they are fun and relaxing. We're just trying to minimize interruptions of your great stories! :oops: ;)
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby Lynsay on March 25th, 2010, 2:48 pm

Hmmm, I didn't even know they had games there, I shall try to refrain from looking into it until AFTER I finish this book.

LOL
Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby Copper on March 26th, 2010, 3:39 am

that is a smart plan Lynsay they are very addictive and take up a lot of time I spend a set amount of time each day to feed my pet or tend to my farm its good fun when you are bored but becomes a problem when you have a busy day
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby wren on March 26th, 2010, 3:00 pm

I say go for it with the games, Lynsay!! I had to choose the two I like best, as time is limited, but they can also be relaxing. You must at least see Pet society...it's funny that I just posted to you about a possible "alias" fb profile for you & Terri on another thread, where you can have all the games & page suggestions that you want, and be able to see our posts & pictures! LOL Too, those of us on PS have Pet houses that have entire rooms dedicated to fave Argeneau characters! *grin*

I know men who read your books who are normal guys, such as my niece's fiancee...he works for the railroad, and the men have passed around many of your historicals & I promised to send some Argeneaus. The whole point of the SASSy part of our official name was to include readers of all genders & genres.

It's not just "prison males" who are only allowed certain types of reading material...men also write romances, and not just the 'hardcore, graphic' kind of thing...and they aren't weird. I think some may use a female pen-name just because of what the industry expects. I'm sure you have met some at different conferences. One of the premises of the Argeneau series is Lucern being mistaken as a vampire romance writer. :D
wren

Postby Lynsay on March 26th, 2010, 8:55 pm

I say go for it with the games, Lynsay!! I had to choose the two I like best, as time is limited, but they can also be relaxing. You must at least see Pet society...it's funny that I just posted to you about a possible "alias" fb profile for you & Terri on another thread, where you can have all the games & page suggestions that you want, and be able to see our posts & pictures! LOL Too, those of us on PS have Pet houses that have entire rooms dedicated to fave Argeneau characters! *grin*

I shall have to look for the post.

I know men who read your books who are normal guys, such as my niece's fiancee...he works for the railroad, and the men have passed around many of your historicals & I promised to send some Argeneaus. The whole point of the SASSy part of our official name was to include readers of all genders & genres.

I definitely prefer the Sassy to the sisterhood. And I get letters from all kinds of men. Husbands who wondered why their wives were giggling so started to read. Men who found them in the sci fi section. I also get a lot of letters from soldiers. In fact, I got one from an entire platoon not long ago. The fellow writing was thanking me for taking them away from the sand and heat and letting them forget if only temporarily the horrible things they saw and did over there.

It's not just "prison males" who are only allowed certain types of reading material...men also write romances, and not just the 'hardcore, graphic' kind of thing...and they aren't weird. I think some may use a female pen-name just because of what the industry expects. I'm sure you have met some at different conferences. One of the premises of the Argeneau series is Lucern being mistaken as a vampire romance writer. :D

I know a couple of males who write as females or under female names.. I even read once that Dean Koontz wrote one romance under a female pen name once.
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby sin on March 26th, 2010, 9:05 pm

Fairyland, Pet Society (including coffin), Enchanted Island are my biggest games.. But of course none compare to being on here..:)

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby wren on March 27th, 2010, 1:21 am

sin wrote:Fairyland, Pet Society (including coffin), Enchanted Island are my biggest games.. But of course none compare to being on here..:)

Ditto, sin! That's why we have soooo many posts! Like we tell our newbies, this is the best forum anywhere so stick around & get "turned" Immortal...and if you want the 'official' Lynsay Sands news, this is the place to be. :D

I still have to figure out Enchanted Island...I think it's getting bigger than farmville (thankfully! ;) )
wren

Postby sin on March 27th, 2010, 7:43 pm

wren wrote:
sin wrote:Fairyland, Pet Society (including coffin), Enchanted Island are my biggest games.. But of course none compare to being on here..:)

Ditto, sin! That's why we have soooo many posts! Like we tell our newbies, this is the best forum anywhere so stick around & get "turned" Immortal...and if you want the 'official' Lynsay Sands news, this is the place to be. :D

I still have to figure out Enchanted Island...I think it's getting bigger than farmville (thankfully! ;) )

wren if you decide to come back to the island let me know..After you uninstalled the program it deleted my heart for bringing you.. But then again I have been accused of having no heart at all...*cackles real evilly**

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Denise on March 29th, 2010, 2:50 am

Hello, my name is Denise, and I'm a Hatchlings addict! Whew, there, I've admitted it. It's the only game I play and it's one of those no-brainers I mentioned. I used to play Yo-ville and just got tired of it, also every now and then I'll roll a few games of Farkle. I keep saying I'm about through with Hatchlings, then the creator starts another cool series of eggs that I just gotta' find..... and there I go again.
Denise

Postby Jewelz on March 29th, 2010, 7:04 am

Denise wrote:Hello, my name is Denise, and I'm a Hatchlings addict! Whew, there, I've admitted it. It's the only game I play and it's one of those no-brainers I mentioned. I used to play Yo-ville and just got tired of it, also every now and then I'll roll a few games of Farkle. I keep saying I'm about through with Hatchlings, then the creator starts another cool series of eggs that I just gotta' find..... and there I go again.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's hilarious!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion