Hi & Welcome!!

Re: Hi & Welcome!!

Postby wren on January 10th, 2011, 8:55 am

Thomas is a good choice! :D
wren

Postby ElectricFedora on January 10th, 2011, 10:21 pm

Hello All, I'm not sure if any of you remember me I was on the old forum a long way back when I was but a wee little child. I used (sometimes still do) go by Puppylover12397. I have spent a long time lurking and am honestly not sure why I haven't rejoined the board but decided tonight's the night! It'll be great to talk to everyone again and have someone to finally talk about the series with, much love and happiness to see you all again.

-Kaela
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop." - Unknown.
ElectricFedora

Postby MysticFan on January 10th, 2011, 11:16 pm

TomEC wrote:One of my fondest childhood memories is of watching “The Love Bug” at the theater. It was a big deal to go to the “show” back then. I can still hear the music in my head that they played whenever Herbie was chewing up the competition in another race.

When I was five or so, I absolutely LOVED Herbie "The Love Bug"! My Dad had bought an old VW Bug at the time and I was the happiest lil girl ever. My hubby & I went on vacation to Gatlinburg TN and he took me to Star Cars. I was like a little kid again when I walked in and there sit Herbie in all his wonderful glory...lol Needless to say I took tons of pics and now every time we go back I have to go visit him. :D
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby Lynsay on January 10th, 2011, 11:24 pm

Thomas it is then.

And welcome back Kaela

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby rockie on January 10th, 2011, 11:28 pm

Welcome everyone that I have missed
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
SASSy ARGENEAUTS ♥☮☆♪
ImageLive
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby TomEC on January 11th, 2011, 2:43 am

Welcome back Kaela. I'm one of the newbies here. Name's Thomas. I'm pleased to meet you. I guess I'm technically a lot newer than you here. I see too that Lynsay has been on the forum for the first time since I've joined. Hi Lynsay! I'm thrilled beyond measure to swap a few words with my favorite author. The internet sure can have a real upside!
“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” -Albert Einstein
TomEC

Postby ElectricFedora on January 11th, 2011, 3:13 pm

Hey Tom, it's nice to meet you as well. You could say that you're newer then me but I would say It's kind of like I'm new again since it's been so long since I've been here. About 2-3 years although I have lurked. Also thanks Rockie for the welcome back.
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

ElectricFedora

Postby wren on January 11th, 2011, 10:09 pm

Hi Puppylover...I mean ElectricFedora 8-) Yes, we do remember you! You were on the old forum with us, and I think you are the youngest official member we have ever had. You left when you were getting ready for an important occasion...maybe your Bat Mitzvah...Did I spell that correctly? Then the forum changed software, and everyone had to re-register! I thought you had joined us again, but you must have still been really busy during that time.

Welcome back, Kaela! Jump back into the fun! :D

Remember to do the Getting To Know You & Quirky Question quizzes, since there are many people who won't know you from before...and it will be nice to see how you've grown & changed! {hugs}

♥ wren
wren

Postby Denise on January 12th, 2011, 10:30 am

Hey PuppyLover! I was going through the membership list the other day and wondered where you were. I do remember you from the original forum. So glad to have you back with us! Now, to make the connection between PuppyLover and ElectricFedora (note to self). Oh my word, you're 15 now! You were only 13 when we first met you! Practising driving, yet?

And Tatiana....
Goober wrote:40.What do you do most often when you are bored? eat- it's not good and I try to stop myself, but I get bored get up go wondering around and normally end up in the kitchen looking for munchies. ><

Ugh, I can relate!
Goober wrote:3) Favourite food? Pizza with Ranch dressing

I love Ranch on my pizza, too, and it's also great in spaghetti. Have you tried it?
Denise

Postby ElectricFedora on January 12th, 2011, 2:23 pm

Yep, you got it Wren it was my Bat Mitzvah! I was actually 12, back then I used to go as 13 even though I wasn't officially 13 yet :roll: Oh the things we do when were young. I actually had tried joining before but had some issues with my email at the time and someone like hacking it so i had to nix the whole thing and create a new email which is the one i used for here. Mhm, Yeah, I have been very busy. I'm in that oh angst teen like stage. I nailed down on school work alot so that now I'm working my schedule for next year and am doing well enough to move into AP
(Advanced Placement) Classes for some of my subjects as well as I have chosen to take no breaks so I don't have a lunch period. Oh god Driving >.< Due to my late birthday and New York's Driving laws I won't be able to really start till next year for getting ready to drive. Thank god x3

ElectricFedora

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion