Hi & Welcome!!

Re: Hi & Welcome!!

Postby Denise on March 7th, 2011, 11:41 pm

Welcome, MrsDickens, if I haven't said it before. I notice your post in the Historical thread. Wow, have you got some fabulous reading ahead of you! I've loved Lynsay's Historicals!
Denise

Postby tkw5002 on March 12th, 2011, 4:45 pm

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!!!!! :D
At Last A Love Affair He Can Really Sink His Teeth Into

Image[/URL]
tkw5002

Postby Denise on May 25th, 2011, 4:08 pm

Welcome, Mina!!

Mina C. Lobo wrote:12) Favourite TV/movie character? Hmmm... [snip]... Oooh, oooh - or Colin Firth's Mr. Darcy! Or Jeremy Northam's Mr. Knightley! Or Alan Rickman's Col. Brandon! 8-)

22) If you could have one incredible ability (x-ray vision, mind control, levitation, flying, bending metal, invisibility) what would it be and what would be the first thing you’d do with it. I'd like the ability to eat whatever I want and still have an hourglass figure. ...[snip]....

Oh, I like the way you think You're going to fit right in!

Welcome!
Denise

Postby tkw5002 on May 26th, 2011, 8:28 am

Welcome Mina! :D
At Last A Love Affair He Can Really Sink His Teeth Into

Image[/URL]
tkw5002

Postby MysticFan on May 26th, 2011, 8:31 pm

Mina, welcome to the BEST forum EVER! :D
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby sin on May 30th, 2011, 9:31 am

A big welcome to all that I have missed. Look forward to discussing and playing games with you :)

The Queen may be Evil... BUT I am WICKED and Wicked ALWAYS wins.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Denise on June 21st, 2011, 2:50 pm

Welcome Sylvia, aka aqua2003! A pre-med student, huh? You really don't have a whole lot of time to read for pleasure, then.

You started with the same book I did. It's fortunate since that was the first book, but published 4th. I have this obsession with reading things in order and am so glad that I didn't find this series until after that one was published. I got to read them all in order, or close to it. I think I may have reversed SWV and LB.
Denise

Postby lindithium on June 29th, 2011, 12:52 pm

Hi everybody! I am fairly new to this site. I picked up Ms. Sands book Love Bites at a library book sale. I didn't read it right away, but when I finally did I couldn't put it down to save my life! I loved the story. I loved the humor. I had to have more. I immediately hit the bookstores to get my fix satisfied. I found Single White Vampire, and Bite Me if You Can. I have to say I love Thomas. He is just so awesome. I was excited to find his story in Vampires are Forever.

About me: I am married to a wonderful man, and I have a 14 year old son. I love reading, playing video games, and watching cartoons. I love Pokemon, and I don't care who knows it! :D I am a full time college student at Texas A&M University, (Gig'em Ags!) and I will be starting law school next year. I love to garden. Hibisicus and Roses are my favorites outside, and I love foliage plants inside. My husband says our bedroom looks like a cross between a jungle and a library! I'm ok with that.

Linda
No pessimist ever discovered the secret of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land, or opened a new heaven to the human spirit-Hellen Keller
lindithium

Postby susan60625 on July 10th, 2011, 11:30 pm

Hello Linda!

Sorry for the delay in your post being seen here by the rest of us. Unfortunately, due to spammers, posts from new members have to approved by the powers that be before they are seen. The powers that be are Lynsay and her sister/assistant Terri. Unfortunately, you managed to log in during a time when they were both unavailable to get on the boards and approve legitimate posts. You can tell that you are a new member because your id appears in a bright lime green color. After you post approximately 20 times, your name will change to navy blue. Once you are "turned" and that happens, your posts will appear immediately.

Please don't let the delay dissuade you from joining what we like to refer to as the Best Forum on the Internet! Please take a few minutes and answer the Getting to Know You questions and Quirky questions. It's not a requirement, but it helps everyone find out a little bit about you. Plus, you can go back and check out how all of us regulars answered!

So, until you've been turned, bear with the delays and enjoy our little family.
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Just when you start to like him." C. Valens
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby MysticFan on July 12th, 2011, 4:26 am

Welcome, Sylvia, lindithium, & dawnfire! :D
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion