Hi & Welcome!!

Re: Hi & Welcome!!

Postby sin on June 21st, 2008, 8:12 am

Hello redrubycutie. Welcome to our little corner of what we call madness.
I see we have a few things in common: Both born in Illinois don't you just hate it when people pronounce it noise?),
I have several Kola's they are so cute. favorite holiday Halloween, Lynsay as our favorite author.

As my forum sister stated feel free to jump on in and chat or rant. Be sure you check to see if there are other pages under a topic and sub-topic. As we do tend to make many. Thanks again fort filling out your GTKY. Hope you have as much fun as we do.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby wren on July 2nd, 2008, 8:15 pm

Hello feanturian, Amanda/Mandi! Image
Welcome to the best forum anywhere! We are always ready for new friends, so please jump in anywhere!
A special thank you for filling out the Getting To Know You and Quirky Questions!! Great job! It helps us when people take the time to fill them out, because then we learn things that we each like or dislike and common interests.

I see that we both like Harry Potter, The Love at Stake series, and nothing is better than Lynsay Sands and The Argeneaus series! I also like House...Hugh Laurie's blue eyes win me over every time. Can't you just picture him as one of the grumpy immortals in our favourite books? Image

I love Scotland, also. We have some regulars on the board from Scotland. Copper is from Edinburgh, and currently goes to university. She is great...and Bite Me If You Can is her favourite, also. sin is another one who loves Lucian and Leigh and BMIYC, and her fave holiday is also Halloween. So, you already have two with the same favourite books/characters.

We have a lot of fun here! Have any questions, just let us know. Image
Last edited by wren on July 3rd, 2008, 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
wren

Postby sin on July 2nd, 2008, 9:40 pm

Hello & welcome feanturian, Amanda/Mandi! There are just a couple of things I wish to add to wrens welcome. That is be sure you check the bottom of the topics thread ans at the bottom of the thread you view. As both of these go several pages. For the topics it also cuts down on repeated topics. Just a little help.

Also do not forget to sign up for Lynsay's newsletter. It is full of information. Both personal and on upcoming books. There are also contests for us to enter. Again welcome and feel free to join in our fun and madness. Image

sin

Postby Copper on July 3rd, 2008, 4:16 am

wellcome everyone Amanda/Mandi hope you have great fun chating with us all :D
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby sin on July 3rd, 2008, 8:14 am

Welcome onewingedangel. I see we have a favorite grumpy immortal in common. A few of us favor Lucian. Of course there are some others who will try to sway you to the "dark side".
As copper will state we must stay strong and true to our man.

Enjoy the forum. We are a crazy but lovable bunch. Look forward to seeing you around.

sin

Postby Denise on July 4th, 2008, 12:33 am

Welcome, Newbies! and Amanda, there are other Love at Stake fans here, too.
Denise

Postby Denise on July 9th, 2008, 1:32 am

Welcome to "The Newbie" and "WarriorPoet". Hope you both have fun, here! "The Newbie", we've got a 14 yr-old running around here somewhere. And we had a 12 yr-old at one time, too, but I don't know if she made it to the new board.
Denise

Postby Denise on July 12th, 2008, 1:56 pm

Welcome, alabaster. Sounds like you and your sister share some great reading fun.
Denise

Postby Denise on July 22nd, 2008, 4:28 pm

Welcome, Fran! I see you like your citrus fruits...
Fran wrote: favorite color = ORANGE... Favorite scent = LEMON.

Have fun!
Denise

Postby Denise on July 25th, 2008, 10:18 am

Hey, Love2Read! Thanks for filling out the GTKY questions. I love your idea of a favorite vacation!
Your ideal vacation? -one where no one bothers me as i read lynsay sands latest book on the beach while sitting under the shade of a plam tree....sigh, perfect
That's the only way I like to be if it's hot. We don't have a beach close by but we have passes to the local waterpark. If it's above 90 outside I'm either indoors, or poolside!

And this one:
If you could see anything on your porch/in your backyard, what would you like to see? -a library with all of my favorite authors writings, and a nice chair to sit in
Oh Yeah!
Denise

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion