What we're reading

Re: What we're reading

Postby Denise on December 17th, 2013, 9:35 am

Hmmm, just started another by Debbie Macomber, and it's just like the other. I guess that answers that question.
Denise

Postby sin on December 19th, 2013, 5:59 pm

Well I am reading To Pleasure a Prince (book 2 in the Brotherhood series) by Sabrina Jeffries

GWL is reading Teddy's story BBC and really likes Teddy :)

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby susan60625 on December 19th, 2013, 7:18 pm

Well, I just finished A Touch of Midnight and Edge of Dawn in the Midnight Breed series by Lara Adrian, Magic Bites in the Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews, a short story Alpha and Omega, which is the start of a sister series to Patricia Briggs' Mercedes Thompson series, Burnt Offerings in the Anita Blake series by Laurell K. Hamilton, Beast Behaving Badly by Shelley Laurenston's Pride series, and a short story High Stakes in the Chicagoland Vampire Series by Chloe Neill. I'm currently reading Mine to Possess in the Psy/Changeling series by Nalini Singh.
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby Denise on December 27th, 2013, 2:15 am

Started a "Listen" of the Argeneaus. Currently on SWV.
Denise

Postby sin on January 7th, 2014, 4:32 pm

Just starting Dark Wolf by Christine Feehan. Finally Skylar & Dimitri ;)

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby grlnxtdr29 on January 8th, 2014, 8:23 pm

I downloaded Dark Wolf yesterday, but Haven't had a chance to start reading it since the kids got two extra days of Christmas Vacation thanks to the weather. Gonna start it as soon as they are asleep tonight, which means I probably won't sleep tonight, LOL!
grlnxtdr29

Postby Rogue on January 22nd, 2014, 4:51 pm

I just joined and am starting to re-read all the Argeneau books. Presently reading The Accidental Vampire, my favorite.
Torture is also a form of communication
Rogue

Postby terri on January 22nd, 2014, 6:02 pm

Hi Rogue,

Nice to see you on the forum. ;-)

The Accidental Vampire is one of my favorites as is The Renegade Hunter although I think Vampire Most Wanted is now in the running for this distinction.

Terri - administrative assistant to Lynsay Sands
terri
Site Admin

Postby TomEC on January 24th, 2014, 12:12 pm

susan60625 wrote: a short story Alpha and Omega, which is the start of a sister series to Patricia Briggs' Mercedes Thompson series,

Nice choice Susan. I love both those series. Mercedes Thompson is my favorite fictional character next to Marguerite.

Rogue wrote:I just joined and am starting to re-read all the Argeneau books. Presently reading The Accidental Vampire, my favorite.

Hi Rogue, welcome to the forum.
The Accidental Vampire is my favorite too. There's something really fun about a character that gets turned accidentally and, with the help of her friends, has to figure out how to get by. Also, I'm getting older and the fantasy of restored youth gets more compelling with each passing year. I don't know if any book can ever knock this one off its throne as my favorite. Though the next one looks very intriguing indeed.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby susan60625 on January 24th, 2014, 12:45 pm

TomEC wrote:
susan60625 wrote: a short story Alpha and Omega, which is the start of a sister series to Patricia Briggs' Mercedes Thompson series,

Nice choice Susan. I love both those series. Mercedes Thompson is my favorite fictional character next to Marguerite.

I fell in love with Mercy about 3 books into the series (although I really think it is Adam that I fell for! :lol: ). I'm on pins and needles waiting for the new one! And, I've now got Hunting Ground, the second full novel in the A&O series sitting in my library TBR pile! I'm really liking Anna & Charles together.
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion