Check ins

Re: Check ins

Postby Copper on April 12th, 2010, 6:56 am

I'm just check in to say I am still around just happens when the big boom in posting started I went home for Easter and I just haven't been able to catch up yet will be back to catch up with you soon
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby sin on April 12th, 2010, 8:04 am

Hello my Lucian sister..was wondering about you..glad you popped in to say hi..

The Queen may be Evil... BUT I am WICKED and Wicked ALWAYS wins.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Jewelz on April 12th, 2010, 9:50 am

Hey Guys, wren's internet is presently down. She will be back to the forum as soon as possible. ;)

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby Lynsay on April 12th, 2010, 12:46 pm

Hey Copper, good to see you.

Thank you Jewelz!

Lynsay, who finished and sent the second Regency last night. Sigh. Now I sorta get a break, lol.
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby wren on April 12th, 2010, 6:38 pm

Internet service is finally back on. Today has been wild...no online service since last night, then the electricity was off for a couple of hours right in the middle of the day, and I needed to have a repairman come look at the switch on my washer...guess I'll call tomorrow about that. Router went out and locked up my computer and knocked out the modem configuration...Without the router, the modem will work, but my three guys can't play on their game systems online for a few days until the new modem/router arrives. :( Hey, it was more important that we were able to check email, do any business or educational stuff needed, and for me to be on the forum or facebook, so I stood my ground!! :lol: They can all still play on X-box or PS3 together...just not online with their buddies. Will catch up when I can! Glad I'm back!!
wren

Postby Lynsay on April 13th, 2010, 1:24 pm

Good Lord Wren, it never rains but it pours, huh? Internet trouble PLUS electricity and then router. Sheesh. Hope things clear up and stay clear for you

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby wren on April 15th, 2010, 5:19 pm

Lynsay wrote:Good Lord Wren, it never rains but it pours, huh? Internet trouble PLUS electricity and then router. Sheesh. Hope things clear up and stay clear for you

Lynsay

Then migraine set in on Tuesday...finally knocked it out by this morning! Sigh, missed my mid-week Bible fellowship group again! :cry:

Then the new modem/router combo arrived yesterday...except I've been enjoying having my internet back and having no headache & haven't stopped today to install it! Not a very happy group of guys in my house...bwahahahaha! :twisted: Okay, I'm going to log off soon & install that thing...eventually...really, I am ;)
wren

Postby wren on April 16th, 2010, 4:57 pm

Hi everyone...just checking in! Dear frog prince put in new modem/router last night and things are working again, but still no sound on the computer...hmmmm???? :? What next? :?: I would like to say a trip to Best Buy, but I don't see that in the crystal ball, kwim? Hopefully, the sound is something simple.

Seashell will be back with us in a few days...she is a 'crispy-critter' today from spending the day at the beach yesterday. Silly girl didn't use any sunscreen, and she is just having to suffer without any extra blood available! :(

I gave her the "poor baby" sympathy after telling her that it was idiotic not to use sunscreen (you can say things like that to your little sisters. Actually, my frog prince says I often say or type things that I think before "thinking" about it...but I doubt even the nanos cure that! :P ) Our parents were already giving little sis the lecture about getting burned! She goes to a tanning bed, and always has what she calls the "initial sunburn before tanning" every year. No thank you...I'll keep my pale Immortal skin anytime! Momma & my 9yo nephew had a great time at the beach & are only a little pink...& will be tan by tomorrow...considering how fair my mother is and how easily she sunburns, that is a miracle. They liberally coated with sunscreen several times, though...so my baby sis did use some common sense when it came to her son. Now, how much longer would it have taken for her to spray the stuff on herself? :roll: Let's just say if she had nanos, they would be working overtime right now...on her skin & the part of her brain that wasn't thinking while she was having fun at the beach. *grin* Hmmm...an immortal beach bunny? Oh well, she would happily consume more of the needed beverage to live on the beach! :lol:

Gypsy has been ill with a fibromyalgia flare-up, so be thinking of her. She is visiting the family tonight, so maybe she'll put in an appearance this weekend...I'm hoping to get a call from her! If she forgets to call...well, lets just say a trip to the beach might be a good place for "staking & baking"...bwahahaha... ;)

Laters...I'm right in the middle of the new Scottish books, and I must get back! From now on, I'm not going to call the doctor when my spirits are low...I'm just going to take two Lynsay books and feel better in the morning! :D
wren

Postby Lynsay on April 18th, 2010, 12:38 am

Hugs and good healing thoughts to Seashell and Gypsy.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby MsKitty on April 20th, 2010, 5:54 am

Well Helloooo Ladies of the Forum!

Tis I, Ms Kitty (BIG emphasis on the Ms) back (after some oh-so gentile prodding from Wren!! Love Ya Sis!!)..

As a dear Friend of mine always says... You always need your Girlfriends', I've been away too long - time to get back into it!!
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion