Check ins

Re: Check ins

Postby Denise on April 26th, 2010, 12:29 am

Caragh wrote:Oye, I haven't been here for awhile, even to 'browse.' Life and reading have caught up to me - it seems to have been the winter/spring where i've either had a ton of things on the go or i've had my head stuck in a book (I thought I read alot last year but if this year keeps going the way it is, I may out do it in the reading department).

So I just wanted to say 'hello' to everyone - if you all remember me. :)

Hope all is well with everyone.

Caragh

I can relate! If I spend as much time on here and FB as I'd like, I don't get to read as much. If I read, I don't get to have fun online. So it comes and goes. One week I'm online a bunch, next week I'm reading. Have to find a happy medium somewhere.
Denise

Postby sin on April 26th, 2010, 1:43 pm

Hi Everyone. After talking to wren the other night it really let loose here in the wee hours of the morn. This past weekend has been ripe for more bad weather.:/ The net has been playing peek-a-boo. But like Sue stated I get on FB periodically. Have to check on my fairy Clover and immortal lover pet Scorch in Pet Society.. SAw Gigi post the other night on FB so I gather she is alright also..

Welcome back Ms Kitty Kat....>^,,^<

The Queen may be Evil... BUT I am WICKED and Wicked ALWAYS wins.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby wren on April 27th, 2010, 1:17 am

MsKitty is without Internet service for an unknown amount of time. She moved about 10 minutes from where she did live to be in a home near her daughter's new school, and apparently no one knows what coverage she is supposed to have now. So, she will return to the forum & facebook asap. :)

Please be praying and sending your love & positive vibes to Shaa. She asked that I tell everyone on the forum hello for her. She is on fb, but her internet coverage is spotty at the moment...mostly through her phone. She & her brother are looking for a new place to live (they may be staying with friends right now) as they had a parting of the ways in a family situation. It's always difficult when dealing with personal family stuff and often harder for blended families. She said she will be back to post once she is settled in a new place and has regular online service, so please keep her in your thoughts. :)
wren

Postby Lynsay on April 27th, 2010, 4:42 pm

Thanks Wren. Send my best to Ms. Kitty and Shaa. And send Shaa a hug too. Family can be lovely, but they can also be difficult.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby sherr on April 29th, 2010, 10:09 pm

just so everyone knows I will be going away tomorrow afternoon to celebrate Beltane and I don't know if I can pick up a reliable WiFi connection where I'm going to be. No Wren, I won't be dancing around the Maypole in the buff which will make everyone I'm visiting with very happy and their neighbours too. :shock: I took Friday and Monday off and I'll be gone to Monday evening. We exchange gifts at this time and I bought all the girls these teardrop pendents with a black onyx in the middle. There also will be no promiscuity unless JB shows up with the other enforcers then all bets are off. I may be able to post from where I am but if I can't I'll talk later.
good girls don't make history and I plan on being very historical
sherr

Postby wren on April 30th, 2010, 5:38 am

sherr wrote:just so everyone knows I will be going away tomorrow afternoon to celebrate Beltane and I don't know if I can pick up a reliable WiFi connection where I'm going to be. No Wren, I won't be dancing around the Maypole in the buff which will make everyone I'm visiting with very happy and their neighbours too. :shock: I took Friday and Monday off and I'll be gone to Monday evening. We exchange gifts at this time and I bought all the girls these teardrop pendents with a black onyx in the middle. There also will be no promiscuity unless JB shows up with the other enforcers then all bets are off. I may be able to post from where I am but if I can't I'll talk later.

Have a Happy Beltane, sherr! I'm not sure of the proper etiquette, but since it is a celebration, I hope good wishes are correct. :)
wren

Postby Lynsay on April 30th, 2010, 12:30 pm

Happy Beltane Sherr. Have a good time even if there's no nakedness or orgies, lol

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby wren on April 30th, 2010, 10:59 pm

Happy Beltane, our dearest big sis sin! love, wren, seashell, & Gypsy Image
wren

Postby sin on May 1st, 2010, 1:28 pm

sherr wrote:just so everyone knows I will be going away tomorrow afternoon to celebrate Beltane and I don't know if I can pick up a reliable WiFi connection where I'm going to be. No Wren, I won't be dancing around the Maypole in the buff which will make everyone I'm visiting with very happy and their neighbours too. :shock: I took Friday and Monday off and I'll be gone to Monday evening. We exchange gifts at this time and I bought all the girls these teardrop pendents with a black onyx in the middle. There also will be no promiscuity unless JB shows up with the other enforcers then all bets are off. I may be able to post from where I am but if I can't I'll talk later.

Blessed Beltane sherr

sin

Postby sin on May 1st, 2010, 1:29 pm

wren wrote:Happy Beltane, our dearest big sis sin! love, wren, seashell, & Gypsy Image

Thank you middles sis, naughty pixie, and seashell ;) you too..

sin

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion