Check ins

Re: Check ins

Postby lisa on May 4th, 2010, 5:27 am

Yep marshmallows are definatly not spiritual- they tend to lead to marshmallow fights! At least that is what Ive heard from my youngest sister who camps at Grandfather Mtn during the Highland Games. They have nightly bonfires, drumming circles, and marshmallow fights! And as this is the US- they even have those marshmallow guns! (think this is the g-rated version ) Im sure those pesky marshmallows are the start of it all.
lisa

Postby Copper on May 23rd, 2010, 2:25 pm

im going to be very distracted over then next few week i have crazy deadlines and i hate to miss so much but im finding it hard to balance everything i will be back when my summer starts
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby Lynsay on May 24th, 2010, 1:39 am

We'll be thinking of you Copper. Good luck with deadlines. I forever seem to be on one of those myself. Speaking of . . .

I've been pondering and scribbling for the next Argeneau story over these last couple of days. Supposed to be doing edits, but got side tracked. It started at the car dealership. Had to take my baby in for her check up Friday. Sat in the waiting area for an hour while they checked her over and cleaned her up and an Argeneau female from an as yet unheard of branch of the family sauntered into my head and said Lucian asked her to help out Harper, Tiny and Mirabeau in Port Henry while Elvi and Victor are on honeymoon. (yes there are brothers and sisters you haven't heard of yet, After all, Ramses and Alexandria had them every hundred years like everyone else, but they also popped out more than that at first. The 100 year rule didn't start until after Leonius's uprising when they saw what could happen, formed a council and started making laws) Anyway, I started to scribble. We shall have to see if the story idea takes. Sometimes characters just aren't right for each other.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby Mabel48 on May 24th, 2010, 7:20 am

Oh Lynsay that's mean, you really are a tease!!! :)
Mabel48
Mabel48

Postby susan60625 on May 24th, 2010, 9:40 am

Ooooo Lynsay! Yay! :D I had hoped that there were more Argeneaus because with everybody mating up, we were running out of characters for there to be stories about. I, for one, don't want these stories to end! :oops: I'm looking forward to whatever comes next!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby wren on May 24th, 2010, 10:13 am

Lynsay wrote:We'll be thinking of you Copper. Good luck with deadlines. I forever seem to be on one of those myself. Speaking of . . .

I've been pondering and scribbling for the next Argeneau story over these last couple of days. Supposed to be doing edits, but got side tracked. It started at the car dealership. Had to take my baby in for her check up Friday. Sat in the waiting area for an hour while they checked her over and cleaned her up and an Argeneau female from an as yet unheard of branch of the family sauntered into my head and said Lucian asked her to help out Harper, Tiny and Mirabeau in Port Henry while Elvi and Victor are on honeymoon. (yes there are brothers and sisters you haven't heard of yet, After all, Ramses and Alexandria had them every hundred years like everyone else, but they also popped out more than that at first. The 100 year rule didn't start until after Leonius's uprising when they saw what could happen, formed a council and started making laws) Anyway, I started to scribble. We shall have to see if the story idea takes. Sometimes characters just aren't right for each other.

Lynsay

Hmmm...and Harper needs a lot of comfort and a life mate, and a new purpose in life. We have been waiting quite awhile to see one of the other Argeneau' family members...oooh, Lynsay...I Like It!! :D
wren

Postby sin on May 24th, 2010, 11:30 am

wren wrote:
Lynsay wrote:We'll be thinking of you Copper. Good luck with deadlines. I forever seem to be on one of those myself. Speaking of . . .

Lynsay

Hmmm...and Harper needs a lot of comfort and a life mate, and a new purpose in life. We have been waiting quite awhile to see one of the other Argeneau' family members...oooh, Lynsay...I Like It!! :D

Image my surprise when I checked in to see what has been happening while still away..Lynsay we can hardly wait to meet these other siblings and such. And you just know it was still at Marguerite's suggestion that she talk to Lucian. (insert theme and another one bites the dust).. Well lets hope she starts talking and is not as complicated and Stephano was. Good Luck..

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby rockie on May 24th, 2010, 3:47 pm

Lynsay wrote:I've been pondering and scribbling for the next Argeneau story over these last couple of days. Supposed to be doing edits, but got side tracked. It started at the car dealership. Had to take my baby in for her check up Friday. Sat in the waiting area for an hour while they checked her over and cleaned her up and an Argeneau female from an as yet unheard of branch of the family sauntered into my head and said Lucian asked her to help out Harper, Tiny and Mirabeau in Port Henry while Elvi and Victor are on honeymoon. (yes there are brothers and sisters you haven't heard of yet, After all, Ramses and Alexandria had them every hundred years like everyone else, but they also popped out more than that at first. The 100 year rule didn't start until after Leonius's uprising when they saw what could happen, formed a council and started making laws) Anyway, I started to scribble. We shall have to see if the story idea takes. Sometimes characters just aren't right for each other.

oh yay!!!!!! I can't wait.. Im glad that there are going to be many more stories!!!!!!!!! I really can't wait... :)
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby wren on May 27th, 2010, 4:51 am

Checking in...just in case I get caught up with my Nook over the next few days! {sigh} Such bliss...My charming frog prince's crown is up straight and so shiny it is sparkling...and I shall have to be extra good to him for the rest of the year & keep my tiara upright. Image Not sure what happened but this princess was really spoiled yesterday...we had a family day, lunch at our fave Mexican restaurant, a trip to Borders, Best Buy, and Barnes & Noble...I wanted to go to B&N because I've been researching both the Nook & the Kindle. Imagine my surprise when I had got all the information, and when dear hubby walked up, he looked at me and said, "If you want it, tell her to ring it up and let's go" and he said I get to order a cover & book light for it online, too! Since the selection was low in the store, the clerk suggested I look at everything they have available specifically made for the Nook online...she was pretty excited about making the sale, too! 8-)

Must understand...my sweetheart is charming, but he is not impulsive when shopping. He looked the Nook over carefully & had his questions answered before he went to browse the store, and he has been keeping up with my research. I just didn't expect to get it now! He knows I've been looking over all of the eReaders available recently..and it's a combo Mother's Day/Birthday present...with my trip to sin's Immortal party scheduled in between! :) The Nook has Sudoko on it, and he likes to do those puzzles...so I'll have to be nice and let him play on it once in awhile.

Lynsay, the first thing I put on it was The Holy Bible. After the scriptures, the second thing I put on it was one of your books...and I think you know me well enough that you can guess which I chose! :lol: Oh, and it has a place where you can "name your nook" so now I'm looking for just the right name for her. <grin>

Good-night, all...oh, it's morning already :oops: so I'm off to read...will check in when I can pull myself away from my new gadget! Oh, and I'll be taking care of my contest stuff, too! ♥ wren Image
wren

Postby wren on May 27th, 2010, 4:57 am

Lynsay wrote:I've been pondering and scribbling for the next Argeneau story over these last couple of days. Supposed to be doing edits, but got side tracked. It started at the car dealership. Had to take my baby in for her check up Friday. Sat in the waiting area for an hour while they checked her over and cleaned her up and an Argeneau female from an as yet unheard of branch of the family sauntered into my head and said Lucian asked her to help out Harper, Tiny and Mirabeau in Port Henry while Elvi and Victor are on honeymoon. (yes there are brothers and sisters you haven't heard of yet, After all, Ramses and Alexandria had them every hundred years like everyone else, but they also popped out more than that at first. The 100 year rule didn't start until after Leonius's uprising when they saw what could happen, formed a council and started making laws) Anyway, I started to scribble. We shall have to see if the story idea takes. Sometimes characters just aren't right for each other.

Lynsay

If I recall correctly from Vampire, Interrupted, Martine is the only living daughter of Ramses & Alexandria...but since it's a "her" that Lucian has asked to help out in Port Henry, it could be one of his nieces by another brother or by a deceased sister...or it could be another sister-in-law. Hmmm....yes, that is smoke coming out of my ears.... :lol: :D
wren

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion