What are you Watching?

Re: What are you Watching?

Postby susan60625 on April 10th, 2010, 9:09 pm

I'm sorry Sherr, but I can't give you any support on the Leafs. My Black Hawks have already clinched their division (the first time in 17 years!) and I'm over the moon!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby Denise on April 10th, 2010, 9:11 pm

I'm watching The Dark Knight.
Denise

Postby sherr on April 10th, 2010, 9:16 pm

Please....I'm so depress the Leafs are now done....however I'm going to see the Blue Jays play the White Sox....Opening Day on Monday :mrgreen: Alex Rios was my favorite Jay but now he gone to the Soxs (even though he's not playing that great). Taking the kids; husband and the kid's friend who seems to move in here on Fri and leave on Sun. except it looks like he will be staying an extra day. :?
good girls don't make history and I plan on being very historical
sherr

Postby susan60625 on April 10th, 2010, 9:21 pm

Well, Sherr, enjoy the White Sox. Hopefully it will be a good game. Even though the ChiSox are from here, I'm more of a Cubs fan. My grandparent used to live 3 blocks from Wrigley Field and I spent a big chunk of my childhood in the park. I still live less than 3 miles from the stadium. I'm happy that they won today. They beat the Cincinnati Reds. Their home opener is this Monday.
susan60625

Postby grlnxtdr29 on April 10th, 2010, 11:01 pm

GO CUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Die Hard Cubs Fan Here! My Uncle is so disappointed. He is a Mariners fan. He is the one who taught me to Love Baseball. He also taught me to Fish and find food in the woods. He has been more of a Dad to me than my father ever was. I know I've mentioned him in several posts lately. He's been on my mind alot. His health is failing, and I am worried about him, but for now he is doing OK. Think he needs to find a new Hobby to keep him occupied. Wonder if he'd like to read my Collection of Vampire Romances?
grlnxtdr29

Postby grlnxtdr29 on April 10th, 2010, 11:03 pm

Oh, Frgot to mention, I've been watching a Deadliest Catch marathon. Missed most of last season, so Catching up on it before the new Season starts on Tuesday. Was Sad to hear Phil Harris Passed away in February.
grlnxtdr29

Postby susan60625 on June 7th, 2010, 10:14 pm

Did anyone see the show on NBC last night (6/6) showing the new Harry Potter theme park at Universal Studios? It looks fabulous!
susan60625

Postby shaashaine on June 8th, 2010, 1:51 pm

grlnxtdr29 wrote:Oh, Frgot to mention, I've been watching a Deadliest Catch marathon. Missed most of last season, so Catching up on it before the new Season starts on Tuesday. Was Sad to hear Phil Harris Passed away in February.

He did? i havent watched the last few seasons and i just saw the memorial day marathon last week..
"Bippidy, Boppidy, BACON!"
shaashaine

Postby rockie on June 10th, 2010, 1:52 pm

susan60625 wrote:Did anyone see the show on NBC last night (6/6) showing the new Harry Potter theme park at Universal Studios? It looks fabulous!

Aw man, I want to see what it looks like.. I want to go so bad!!!!!!!!! lol
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby rockie on June 10th, 2010, 1:54 pm

shaashaine wrote:
grlnxtdr29 wrote:Oh, Frgot to mention, I've been watching a Deadliest Catch marathon. Missed most of last season, so Catching up on it before the new Season starts on Tuesday. Was Sad to hear Phil Harris Passed away in February.

He did? i havent watched the last few seasons and i just saw the memorial day marathon last week..

I heard about it, and googled it, my dad told me.. its sad! He was one of my favorite captains on the show
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

PreviousNext