What are you Watching?


Re: What are you Watching?

Postby wren on May 12th, 2011, 9:25 pm

susan60625 wrote:That sounds like a fun movie, Wren. I know she's been rather busy lately, but I miss Sin's movie reviews!


She...and I...do too! We were just talking about it a few days ago. Maybe soon! :)
Image
User avatar
wren
 
Posts: 4293
Joined: May 7th, 2008, 4:55 am
Location: Mississippi USA


Re: What are you Watching?

Postby sin on May 12th, 2011, 10:41 pm

wren wrote:
susan60625 wrote:That sounds like a fun movie, Wren. I know she's been rather busy lately, but I miss Sin's movie reviews!


She...and I...do too! We were just talking about it a few days ago. Maybe soon! :)


I really do also but alas due to a lot of problems that is on hold for now. :/
Image

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
User avatar
sin
 
Posts: 4637
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Georgia


Re: What are you Watching?

Postby sin on January 17th, 2012, 12:15 pm

Last night started season 2 of Being Human on Syfy.
Image

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
User avatar
sin
 
Posts: 4637
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Georgia


Re: What are you Watching?

Postby sin on January 17th, 2012, 12:17 pm

Lost Girl is a new series that started last night on SyFy. Looks like it has some promise. She is a Succubus.. Interesting...
Image

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
User avatar
sin
 
Posts: 4637
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Georgia


Re: What are you Watching?

Postby susan60625 on January 17th, 2012, 12:54 pm

Last night I watched the first two episodes of Alcatraz. Very interesting premise. With J.J. Abrams at the helm, God only knows where the story line is going, however! I look forward to finding out.
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
User avatar
susan60625
 
Posts: 5704
Joined: April 8th, 2009, 10:33 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois


Re: What are you Watching?

Postby TomEC on January 17th, 2012, 1:10 pm

One of my favorite shows is a program called Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. We get it on the Food Network up here.

The show features a "road trip" concept in which host Guy Fieri travels all over the country looking for the best diners, drive-in restaurants, and dive bars. It's filled with the love of good food and good company and a bit of a travelogue to boot. It's one of those shows Theresa and I love to watch together though it's best to eat before watching. :D
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
User avatar
TomEC
 
Posts: 1543
Joined: December 2nd, 2010, 12:34 pm
Location: Outlook, Saskatchewan, Canada


Re: What are you Watching?

Postby grlnxtdr29 on January 17th, 2012, 4:43 pm

Triple D is one of my Favorite shows too! I watch alot of Food network shows. Unfortunately Lately they seem to be throwing a Bunch of less than interesting shows on During the work week. But Weekends and Monday Nights are always pretty good.
grlnxtdr29
 
Posts: 2537
Joined: March 4th, 2010, 6:37 pm


Re: What are you Watching?

Postby MysticFan on January 18th, 2012, 2:20 am

sin wrote:Last night started season 2 of Being Human on Syfy.


I have no idea how I did not know about this show! Luckily, last night, I did get caught up before the new show aired and I have to say that I am really into it!

sin wrote:Lost Girl is a new series that started last night on SyFy. Looks like it has some promise. She is a Succubus.. Interesting...


I didn't watch this one, but did see the preview... it did look interesting.

susan60625 wrote:Last night I watched the first two episodes of Alcatraz. Very interesting premise. With J.J. Abrams at the helm, God only knows where the story line is going, however! I look forward to finding out.


I also saw Alcatraz, didn't watch, but was going to until I realized so many shows that I wanted to watch came on... I think I am definitely going to have to invest in a DVR!

TomEC wrote:One of my favorite shows is a program called Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. We get it on the Food Network up here.


I really like Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives also! And when you say that it's best to eat before watching, you are so right! That show always makes me want to run in the kitchen and try to whip up everything I see...lol. The Food Network is one of my fave channels... don't even get me started on the show Cupcake Wars! :D
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black


Image
User avatar
MysticFan
 
Posts: 1385
Joined: January 14th, 2010, 12:15 pm
Location: WV


Re: What are you Watching?

Postby sin on January 18th, 2012, 11:50 am

Mystic personally I prefer the BBC Being Human. I started watching it first. But the SyFy version is not to bad if you do not compare them.
Image

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
User avatar
sin
 
Posts: 4637
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Georgia


Re: What are you Watching?

Postby MysticFan on January 19th, 2012, 1:30 am

sin wrote:Mystic personally I prefer the BBC Being Human. I started watching it first. But the SyFy version is not to bad if you do not compare them.


I don't think I have heard of the BBC Being Human. It's a different show? :?
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black


Image
User avatar
MysticFan
 
Posts: 1385
Joined: January 14th, 2010, 12:15 pm
Location: WV

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests

cron