Sin's SASSy ARGENEAUTS film review blog


Re: Sin's SASSy ARGENEAUTS film review blog

Postby jill on November 26th, 2010, 8:15 pm

sin wrote:Unstoppable (2010)
Denzel Washington, Chris Pine
PG-13, 98 min
GWL: You may question the reason this train does not have a engeneer and is still moving. With all modern saftey you would think this could not happen. But, leaving how the train starts rolling on its own the rest is fantastic. You really ccare for both chris pine & danzel washington charecters & their family's (5 bats)

Sin: Was not really interested in seeing it, but when I did it was a pretty good movie. (agree)


Glad you recommended this one dear sis. I have finally convinced Geoff to go to the movies with me lol..and this is the only one I could get him to say yes to :) He is a train engineer so this is pretty close to home for him lol...
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
User avatar
jill
 
Posts: 1131
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 7:05 pm
Location: PA


Re: Sin's SASSy ARGENEAUTS film review blog

Postby sin on November 26th, 2010, 9:54 pm

Just remember sis it is a MOVIE a lot of the actual things can not really happen :) So if Geoff is like a few of our other halves be prepared for "that can not really happen" and why. etc..Lol
Image

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
User avatar
sin
 
Posts: 4637
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Georgia


Re: Sin's SASSy ARGENEAUTS film review blog

Postby wren on December 7th, 2010, 8:32 pm

sin wrote:Just remember sis it is a MOVIE a lot of the actual things can not really happen :) So if Geoff is like a few of our other halves be prepared for "that can not really happen" and why. etc..Lol


Ohhhh...it's such a pain when our other halves can't "suspend their disbelief" for a movie...never watch a 'navy movie' with sin's or my irl true life mates...or you will hear every technical detail of what is & isn't correct. <grin>

Currently, I want to see The King's Speech...and I'm making all my guys go! :o If they give me grief, I'll require them to do research and a history report about the actual events! :P I sit through plenty of action movies, comic-book characters, and whatever else (except for gory horror)...all they've ever had to sit through with me is a few Disney movies & the Harry Potter movies, and they've wanted to see most of my requests anyway! I rarely see a historical movie & it's almost unheard of to actually go see a chick-flick at the theater. :roll: :lol:
Image
User avatar
wren
 
Posts: 4293
Joined: May 7th, 2008, 4:55 am
Location: Mississippi USA


Re: Sin's SASSy ARGENEAUTS film review blog

Postby sin on December 16th, 2010, 11:15 am

Coming soon: Burlesque & The Tourist :)
Image

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
User avatar
sin
 
Posts: 4637
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Georgia


Re: Sin's SASSy ARGENEAUTS film review blog

Postby tkw5002 on December 21st, 2010, 6:02 pm

jill wrote:
sin wrote:Unstoppable (2010)
Denzel Washington, Chris Pine
PG-13, 98 min
GWL: You may question the reason this train does not have a engeneer and is still moving. With all modern saftey you would think this could not happen. But, leaving how the train starts rolling on its own the rest is fantastic. You really ccare for both chris pine & danzel washington charecters & their family's (5 bats)

Sin: Was not really interested in seeing it, but when I did it was a pretty good movie. (agree)


Glad you recommended this one dear sis. I have finally convinced Geoff to go to the movies with me lol..and this is the only one I could get him to say yes to :) He is a train engineer so this is pretty close to home for him lol...


This movie was actually filmed not to far from my house, well parts of it at least. A very dear friend of our family lives near the train tracks, and at one point they were filming a helicopter scene with "gunfire" and she said it was literally right over top of her house!!!!! When I saw this I thought I'd chime in because it was pretty cool!!!!!
At Last A Love Affair He Can Really Sink His Teeth Into


Image[/URL]
User avatar
tkw5002
 
Posts: 240
Joined: August 18th, 2010, 1:45 pm
Location: Pennsylvania


Re: Sin's SASSy ARGENEAUTS film review blog

Postby sin on May 30th, 2011, 2:37 pm

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
Johnny Depp , Penélope Cruz, Ian McShane , Kevin McNally , Geoffrey Rush
PG-13 , 137 min.


Image This is an awesome addition to the other 3 POTC movies. It will have you laughing all the way. Deep as Captain Jack Sparrow is in rare forum from the beginning of the movie. There is rumor that this is the beginning of another trilogy as there is a lot of back story about Jack. Also making a gust appearance is Keith Richards as Jack's dad.

This reviewer does not want to give anything away but be sure to stay until the credits are over. hint, hint.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
User avatar
sin
 
Posts: 4637
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Georgia


Re: Sin's SASSy ARGENEAUTS film review blog

Postby sin on May 30th, 2011, 2:38 pm

Tomorrow we are going to go see Thor
Image

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
User avatar
sin
 
Posts: 4637
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Georgia


Re: Sin's SASSy ARGENEAUTS film review blog

Postby susan60625 on May 30th, 2011, 10:18 pm

I'm so glad that this thread is active again. I don't go to the movies, so this is a great way for me to determine what DVD's to get! We missed you Sin!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
User avatar
susan60625
 
Posts: 5700
Joined: April 8th, 2009, 10:33 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois


Re: Sin's SASSy ARGENEAUTS film review blog

Postby susan60625 on May 30th, 2011, 10:19 pm

BTW, how can you go to the movies tomorrow? It's release date for TRV. Aren't you going to be reading? :? :shock:
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
User avatar
susan60625
 
Posts: 5700
Joined: April 8th, 2009, 10:33 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois


Re: Sin's SASSy ARGENEAUTS film review blog

Postby sin on May 30th, 2011, 10:34 pm

susan60625 wrote:I'm so glad that this thread is active again. I don't go to the movies, so this is a great way for me to determine what DVD's to get! We missed you Sin!


Glad to be back. Another you might be interested in if you like horror is Red Riding Hood. It pays homage to the fairy tale. That's all I am saying..bauhahahaha
Image

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
User avatar
sin
 
Posts: 4637
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Georgia

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron