Sin's SASSy ARGENEAUTS film review blog


Re: Sin's SASSy ARGENEAUTS film review blog

Postby sin on May 30th, 2011, 10:37 pm

susan60625 wrote:BTW, how can you go to the movies tomorrow? It's release date for TRV. Aren't you going to be reading? :? :shock:



heehee the movie is at 2pm. So from say 9:15 am til the lights go out in the theater I will be immersed. Then after on the way home I will continue. GWL wants his popcorn and Tuesdays are popcorn day.. (we get it for $2.00. it was $1.00 until this year) And we have free passes..lol
Image

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
User avatar
sin
 
Posts: 4637
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Georgia


Re: Sin's SASSy ARGENEAUTS film review blog

Postby rockie on May 30th, 2011, 10:39 pm

sin wrote:
susan60625 wrote:BTW, how can you go to the movies tomorrow? It's release date for TRV. Aren't you going to be reading? :? :shock:



heehee the movie is at 2pm. So from say 9:15 am til the lights go out in the theater I will be immersed. Then after on the way home I will continue. GWL wants his popcorn and Tuesdays are popcorn day.. (we get it for $2.00. it was $1.00 until this year) And we have free passes..lol


TAKE ME WITH YOU TO SEE THOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to see it!!! :cry: :roll: :o :( ;) :) :D
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
User avatar
rockie
 
Posts: 2086
Joined: May 7th, 2008, 9:44 pm
Location: North Carolina


Re: Sin's SASSy ARGENEAUTS film review blog

Postby sin on May 30th, 2011, 10:40 pm

rockie wrote:
sin wrote:
susan60625 wrote:BTW, how can you go to the movies tomorrow? It's release date for TRV. Aren't you going to be reading? :? :shock:



heehee the movie is at 2pm. So from say 9:15 am til the lights go out in the theater I will be immersed. Then after on the way home I will continue. GWL wants his popcorn and Tuesdays are popcorn day.. (we get it for $2.00. it was $1.00 until this year) And we have free passes..lol


TAKE ME WITH YOU TO SEE THOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to see it!!! :cry: :roll: :o :( ;) :) :D


If I could I would sis. Also if you were here it might help...:-P
Image

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
User avatar
sin
 
Posts: 4637
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Georgia


Re: Sin's SASSy ARGENEAUTS film review blog

Postby rockie on May 30th, 2011, 10:43 pm

sin wrote:
If I could I would sis. Also if you were here it might help...:-P


Ahh yes, Im sure it would help!! lol
Maybe you could get some sleep!!! :D :P
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
User avatar
rockie
 
Posts: 2086
Joined: May 7th, 2008, 9:44 pm
Location: North Carolina


Re: Sin's SASSy ARGENEAUTS film review blog

Postby sin on May 30th, 2011, 10:46 pm

sleep? what be that foreign word you speak? lol
Image

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
User avatar
sin
 
Posts: 4637
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Georgia


Re: Sin's SASSy ARGENEAUTS film review blog

Postby rockie on May 30th, 2011, 10:47 pm

LOL, I will be like that next week.. I start working... 10pm-6:45 am!!
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
User avatar
rockie
 
Posts: 2086
Joined: May 7th, 2008, 9:44 pm
Location: North Carolina


Re: Sin's SASSy ARGENEAUTS film review blog

Postby terri on May 31st, 2011, 10:13 am

Just saw The Hangover 2... it was funny. If you liked The Hangover then you'll like this one. Mike Tyson's in it again.

How was Thor btw?

T
User avatar
terri
Site Admin
 
Posts: 701
Joined: April 7th, 2008, 10:24 pm


Re: Sin's SASSy ARGENEAUTS film review blog

Postby sin on May 31st, 2011, 5:55 pm

Thor was awesome. Will post a review later. And we have our Marcus..yummy..:D
Image

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
User avatar
sin
 
Posts: 4637
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Georgia


Re: Sin's SASSy ARGENEAUTS film review blog

Postby rockie on May 31st, 2011, 6:03 pm

sin wrote:Thor was awesome. Will post a review later. And we have our Marcus..yummy..:D



Oh man. Thor huh? Hes that yummy???
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
User avatar
rockie
 
Posts: 2086
Joined: May 7th, 2008, 9:44 pm
Location: North Carolina


Re: Sin's SASSy ARGENEAUTS film review blog

Postby Jodi on May 31st, 2011, 10:08 pm

Ooooh I want to see Thor looks really good also want to see The Hangover 2 loved the first one
Jodi
 
Posts: 336
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:26 pm
Location: Yellowknife, Canada

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron