Sin's SASSy ARGENEAUTS film review blog

Re: Sin's SASSy ARGENEAUTS film review blog

Postby sin on June 1st, 2011, 12:02 am

rockie wrote:Oh man. Thor huh? Hes that yummy???

mmmm mmmm good. Or as we say "Built like a brick outhouse" vavava vooom

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby terri on June 1st, 2011, 7:00 am

"Ooooh I want to see Thor looks really good also want to see The Hangover 2 loved the first one"

There are some surprises in the second. The main ingredients are the same but it's a notch upward on the HS scale.

I want to see bridesmaids! <G> I've heard it's the female version of the Hangover.

Terri
terri
Site Admin

Postby susan60625 on June 1st, 2011, 12:05 pm

Actually the movie I'm interested in seeing is Mr. Popper's Penguins. It's the new Jim Carrey movie. I don't always like his films, they can be too stupid, but this one looks funny!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby sin on June 3rd, 2011, 12:39 pm

THOR
Run Time: 115min.
Starring: Chris Hemsworth , Natalie Portman , Tom Hiddleston , Jaimie Alexander , Anthony Hopkins
MPAA Rating: PG-13 for sequences of intense sci-fi action and violence.
Genre(s): Action,Drama,Fantasy

This reviewer went to see this and loved it so did GWL * wide grin* Another Marvel adventure. Stan Lee also has a cameo and it is hilarious.
For those of you who have seen Iron Man 2, at the end of the credits there is a short scene. This scene is also in this movie. Of course Agent Coulson is his charming self :)

The powerful but arrogant warrior Thor is cast out of the fantastic realm of Asgard and exiled to Earth after his arrogance fans the flames of an ancient conflict,

The Mighty Thor (Chris Hemsworth) discovers the meaning of humility when a powerful old foe dispatches a destructive force to crush humanity. Only when the banished prince has defeated an opponent capable of crushing him in battle will he learn what it takes to be a true leader.

He also soon becomes one of Earths finest defenders.

For those of you who like the "bad boys" you will really love Loki. He is pure mischief.

This movie has your attention from the opening. As with all of the movies be sure to stay after the credits end.
Thor & Loki will return in The Avengers (2012)
Image Image Image Image Image Image

sin

Postby MysticFan on June 3rd, 2011, 11:59 pm

I soooo want to see Thor... sounds like it is such a great movie! I also can't wait to see Captain America in July (I LOVE Chris Evans) and The Avengers next year. :)
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby sin on June 4th, 2011, 6:47 am

I know what you mean Mystic. Unfortunately ewe are not able to go see movies like we did due ti hubby's downsize & pay cut :( Loved Chris as Johnny Storm in the Fantastic 4 movies.

sin

Postby MysticFan on June 4th, 2011, 7:08 am

sin wrote:I know what you mean Mystic. Unfortunately ewe are not able to go see movies like we did due ti hubby's downsize & pay cut :( Loved Chris as Johnny Storm in the Fantastic 4 movies.

So sorry to hear that Sin. I know what you mean though, times are hard and sometimes it get even harder trying to find a light at the end of the tunnel. On a good note Chris Evan is great, I LOVED him also as Johnny Storm... smokin HOT! LOL :lol:

MysticFan

Postby sin on June 4th, 2011, 7:18 am

Thanks..yup..and yes he is :D:D

sin

Postby sin on January 17th, 2012, 12:30 pm

Well with hubby's downsizing & little Z's sensitivity issues going to the movies has been on hold :/

But I have acquired several movies for Christmas. If you wish I can still review them and post. Please let me know if anyone is still interested. They may not be first day/week release, it may help if you are interested.

Thanks

sin

Postby MysticFan on January 18th, 2012, 2:27 am

sin wrote:Well with hubby's downsizing & little Z's sensitivity issues going to the movies has been on hold :/

But I have acquired several movies for Christmas. If you wish I can still review them and post. Please let me know if anyone is still interested. They may not be first day/week release, it may help if you are interested.

Thanks

Sin, I always enjoy reading your reviews, so I am definitely interested. I think that would be a great idea. ;)

MysticFan

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion