Immortals Weight Loss support Group

Re: Immortals Weight Loss support Group

Postby grlnxtdr29 on November 10th, 2010, 10:47 pm

OK, it's Official. I am the Biggest clutz in the world. While stumbling around without my glasses on, I stepped on one of the kids' toys and sliced open the bottom of my foot. It hurts worse than it looks. Was afraid i was going to have to get stitches, but they just put a butterfly on it. As for the Glasses, it's a good thing I don't need them for working on the computer, or reading. Watching TV is a problem, but not too bad. Trying to go Grocery shopping was hard, cause i kept having to ask Hubby what isle we were on, cause I couldn't read the over head signs. My Sister is going to mail me the money to buy a new pair, but it won't be for another week, since she doesn't get paid till next friday.
grlnxtdr29

Postby rockie on November 10th, 2010, 11:03 pm

Hope you are doing better.. but im super klutzy also.. :ugeek:
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby Jewelz on November 11th, 2010, 1:18 am

Lynsay wrote:UGH. Got back from the gym about an hour ago. She beat me up good today, but then I was very beatable. Got caught up in corrections and then looked at the clock and squawked when I saw the time. I only got four or so hours of sleep before having to get up to hit the gym. Sweated good though. Wonder if this is working for me. Hope so. I'm suffering enough it should be.

Lynsay

Trust me Lynsay, after awhile you'll see results. :D Of course it doesn't happen overnight. The first 2-4 weeks of working out is really an adjustment period. Your shocking your body and your body is screaming "how much more can I take". :lol: Right? Right! When it comes to the gym, its really about sink or swim. Do you give up and sink? I say, HELL NO! I see you as the swim type! ;) Hang it there Lynsay.

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby Lynsay on November 11th, 2010, 10:22 am

The swim type? If you mean stubborn and persistent...er...probably. LOL. I'll hang in there. Why I got the personal trainer. A way to make certain I keep going back.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby katrin on November 11th, 2010, 11:46 am

Jewelz wrote:Trust me Lynsay, after awhile you'll see results. :D Of course it doesn't happen overnight. The first 2-4 weeks of working out is really an adjustment period. Your shocking your body and your body is screaming "how much more can I take". :lol: Right? Right! When it comes to the gym, its really about sink or swim. Do you give up and sink? I say, HELL NO! I see you as the swim type! ;) Hang it there Lynsay.

i ones heared you have to repeat something 21 times to make it a habit and comfortable.
don't forget to be awesome.
katrin

Postby MsKitty on November 12th, 2010, 5:38 am

LOL!!

I work out with a great friend of mine.. we egg each other on & if we don't have sweat dripping from our elbows we haven't worked hard enough!! We enjoy the discomfort of muscles that have worked hard & we've made pain our friend!! & you will too Lynsay ;) We still moan about it tho' lol... but we love it!
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Postby susan60625 on January 3rd, 2011, 5:46 pm

I'm just bumping this back up because several people were talking about New Year's resolutions about losing weight.
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby Jewelz on January 5th, 2011, 7:16 am

I feel like I'm always trying to balance bad habits with good to break even. But it always seems I'm never unbalanced for the better. Here's tonights example. I cooked a high calorie turkey dinner, and we ate at midnight. Midnight is noon to me. My employer always gifts us a turkey and potato's before Christmas. Oh, and I baked sugar cookies. So at three AM I finally dragged my butt to the gym. Sure felt like a slug too. After my workout I came home hungrey and ate 2 cookies. What I should have done was eat an apple. Then after eating the two cookies I decided that I should take my vitamins. Its just nutty behavior!!!

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby Jewelz on April 26th, 2011, 9:47 pm

I take two weeks off from the Gym. Mainly because I went on vacation. Last week I went back and started with just Cardio. This week I added weight training to the cardio. Last night was upper body and my arms and chest are sore. I even started with lighter weight. Its amazing how fast the body deconditions.

Jewelz

Postby ElectricFedora on April 26th, 2011, 11:12 pm

Ugh, I've gained some weight over Vacation and am not happy. Need to start running, good thing my brothers coming home soon, he can whip y butt into shape!
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop." - Unknown.
ElectricFedora

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion