Immortals Weight Loss support Group

Re: Immortals Weight Loss support Group

Postby sin on April 28th, 2011, 4:58 pm

GWL has lost more weight and unfortunately I think I have found it :/ I really hate stress. Which I know is a large contributor.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby sin on April 28th, 2011, 5:00 pm

Jewelz you are one busy lady. I got tired just reading your post.. Lol

sin

Postby Jewelz on April 29th, 2011, 4:02 am

sin wrote:Jewelz you are one busy lady. I got tired just reading your post.. Lol

Really? Okay, but listen to me now and try not to sleep. Before I left for this last vacation, I had recently lost 6 lbs. While in San Francisco I found the "Heavenly Chocolate" shop on peir 39. Lets just say the pound in a half was divine. I'm slowly building the courage to jump on the scale. Yep, it was a major slip up! Fudge is a major weakness.

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby sin on May 2nd, 2011, 12:50 am

Jewelz wrote:
sin wrote:Jewelz you are one busy lady. I got tired just reading your post.. Lol

Really? Okay, but listen to me now and try not to sleep. Before I left for this last vacation, I had recently lost 6 lbs. While in San Francisco I found the "Heavenly Chocolate" shop on peir 39. Lets just say the pound in a half was divine. I'm slowly building the courage to jump on the scale. Yep, it was a major slip up! Fudge is a major weakness.

Did I hear fudge? mmmmm

sin

Postby MsKitty on June 6th, 2011, 7:12 am

Go Jewelz!!

I've been on my own 'mission' since August last year!

The best thing I've found is that if I slip up (and I have!!) I just need to get back up on the horse. If I don't panic about it & just keep plugging away, I will get there!

Ideally I have about 5.5 lbs (I converted - we use kilo's!) to go (I've lost in total 65lbs) s But Chloe (my 5yo) said my arms looked skinny the other day, so perhaps it's not worth going the extra 5.5lbs.

The new weights program will help strengthen my shoulder, I also want to work on my core strength & make sure my pelvic floor is right! I'm surprised at how much I enjoy the weights & even the cardio.. lol.. mind you I still walk to the ladies gym avoiding eye contact with the men in the weights area!!
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Postby Goober on June 6th, 2011, 1:57 pm

my mom watches a lot a Dr. Oz, and he actually talked about how if you take 500mg of Cinnamon pills 1 w/ breakfast, 2 w/ lunch, 1 w/ dinner it'll actually target the tummy fat. My mom and I did that for a couple weeks, and I actually did notice some weight loss, but then I got off the rhythm of doing it. I've actually gotten pills that are like 1000mg so I'm trying those out at the same style, and I'll get back to you guys with how that's working out. If you guys can try watching Dr. Oz or checking out his website, he's really good. i give my mom a tough time cause pretty much when ever she talks about something she almost always references him. lol

http://www.doctoroz.com/
Peace, Love, and a yummy Immortal... or two ;)
Goober

Postby MysticFan on June 7th, 2011, 12:19 am

MsKitty, 65lbs!!!! Whooo Hooo... way to go!! :D

I have never really watched a full episode of Dr. Oz, but I have heard good things about him. My almost 2 year old son would much rather watch Nick Jr. than let mommy try to become a lil bit healthier...lol I have never heard anything about Cinnamon pills helping with weight loss... may look into that...lol Anything is worth a shot! I finally dug into storage and reintroduced myself to my treadmill. I will just say that it tried to kill me! I now see that I am way out of shape and plan on sticking to this exersice plan... hopefully! I am in definite need of weight loss due to my hip & knee. If I gain 5 lbs it's as if my body knows and instantly the pain sets in.
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby Goober on June 7th, 2011, 12:47 pm

yeah it's said that something with the cinnimon is suppose to help with your metabolism & it's suppose to target mostly the tummy fat.

And way to go MsKitty! *Happy dance for MsKitty!*
Peace, Love, and a yummy Immortal... or two ;)
Goober

Postby ElectricFedora on June 11th, 2011, 11:10 am

Mhm, this summer I've decided to go to camp and the one I'm attending, as well as being pretty awesome in the fact its in air conditions in the rooms, which I'm only sharing with one other person, is it's a weight loss camp. So I'll most likely be there from June 23rd - August 13th. I will have access to the internet around 3 time a week after the first week. I'm totally excited to go loose weight and to have fun at all the special activities they have.
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop." - Unknown.
ElectricFedora

Postby MsKitty on June 12th, 2011, 8:09 am

I've heard that cinnamon 'warms the body'??
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion