Immortals Weight Loss support Group

Re: Immortals Weight Loss support Group

Postby rockie on April 15th, 2010, 9:39 pm

Hey yall...
Im working on loosing weight too!! I am swimming and trying to watch what I eat and not eat to much at any one time.. the last time I went to the doctor I had lost ten pounds! which was freaking awesome.. :)
Im going to try to start walking after school is over the 1st week of May! Im trying to get healthy and my mom is trying to loose weight too! I have given up soda.. Im working on trying to limit my sweet tea intake! which is really hard for me! Im trying to lay off the super sweet drinks! But sometimes I need something to drink that has taste too it.. I mean water is such a bland taste! I don't eat candy...
Swimming is really good for you too because it works out your whole body! I want to get one of the Ab Pro Plus things that come on the infomercials at like 4 in the morning.. yes I was up at 4 and seen it and I want to try it! It looks like fun! lol! I think it would work really well! But now I have to talk my mom into buying it! lol!! :D
rockie, who is going to lay down and read before I go to sleep! I have class at 9 tomorrow! I hate getting up early too! lol
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby grlnxtdr29 on April 16th, 2010, 12:33 am

I drink diet sodas, have since my Mother was Diagnosed as Diabetic when I was 11. We only had Diet sodas in the house, so I'm used to drinking it. If you like sweet tea, try using splenda or truvia to sweeten it.

Oh, for those of you who drink regular sodas, there is less sugar in two small squares (Most brands) of Dark Chocolate than there is in one 12 oz can of soda.
grlnxtdr29

Postby Copper on April 16th, 2010, 2:18 pm

i will make the point that this is a good idea and i like it and would love to join but i will have to warn you lady's that i an us less at saying no to food i tryed to cut out crisps and it lasted 2 week i was so impressed

and i love cake and ice cream so much its hard to say no

but i have started making my lunches to take into uni so I'm not eating at the cafe and my house mate(nicknamed the wife) cooks all the time always health so i do think there is hope but like Lyndsay I have a stationary job(well learning to have one) and i find it hard to make the time to exercise I have a membership to a gym that gets ignored

bikini is looming need to find a magic belly sucking one hmmmm
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby grlnxtdr29 on April 16th, 2010, 10:20 pm

Didn't get to work in the garden today. The weather wasn't cooperating. Even if it was I probably wouldn't have gotten out anyway. Think I pinched a nerve in my neck. My neck hurts so bad I can barely hold my head up, and I got so dizzy I collapsed trying to walk across the room. Took a Muscle relaxer and a pain pill (Ibuprofen). Going to crawl in to bed as soon as Daughter falls asleep.
grlnxtdr29

Postby Lynsay on April 18th, 2010, 12:42 am

Good Lord, Girl next door is down too. What is going on?! Seashell with sunburn, Gypsy with flaring fybromyalgia, and now you with a horribly pinched nerve. Gees, I'm going to bed and huddle there where it's safe. . .so long as I don't fall out, lol.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby grlnxtdr29 on April 18th, 2010, 10:40 am

feeling better today. neck still a bit stiff, but not nearly as bad. Hubby and I are taking the Kids to a Train show today. Hubby is a Huge train buff, and I like them too, although not to the extent he does.

The temperture drapped 40 degrees in 3 days....GRRRRRRRRR
grlnxtdr29

Postby grlnxtdr29 on April 19th, 2010, 10:23 pm

Weather still not Cooperating for the Garden, but I got my new bike Yesterday! I'm old fashioned, no ten speeds for me. I like my nice, sedate Coaster bike (That means the brakes are on the peddles, not the Handlebars, much safer in my opinion).

I'm so Happy, even without the extra exercise, I've lost almost 15 lbs in about 5 weeks, which is about how long ago I started my Diet. My Goal weight is about 150, although my Dr. wants me to get down to 130 if I can. I don't think I want to be THAT Skinny! I'm 5'6", and that seems like an Unrealistic weight for me. The Body chart says I should weight between 140 and 145, so I figure if I can get to 150, the rest might just melt off chasing the Kids. Of course, if I DO get Pregnant again, I'll be happy to stop at 175-180.
grlnxtdr29

Postby sherr on April 20th, 2010, 5:05 am

GOOD WORK Grinxtdr!! The taekwondo place that I work at is up and running again after their water heater broke and I really have to work on it instead of being the taskmaster. I've been walking to work now about a mile....the only reason I was driving was we usually end up running errand during the day but the errand will wait and I will walk. I'm staying later at work and I ususally go in 3 days a week but I've been going in everyday due to a presentation I'm working on for the parents with the kids so I should be getting in lots of working. We also opened our summer house on the weekend and the cleaning and prepping kept us very busy....however I do have cleaners coming in to do some of the major cleaning. :roll:
good girls don't make history and I plan on being very historical
sherr

Postby MsKitty on April 20th, 2010, 5:35 am

Lynsay wrote:Good Lord, Girl next door is down too. What is going on?! Seashell with sunburn, Gypsy with flaring fybromyalgia, and now you with a horribly pinched nerve. Gees, I'm going to bed and huddle there where it's safe. . .so long as I don't fall out, lol.

Lynsay

Oh Dear!! We're all falling to bits!! Can you stock a secret stash of Nano's in your online store Lynsay?? Just for your nearest & dearest of course!!!
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Postby grlnxtdr29 on April 20th, 2010, 10:35 am

Hey, if we had the nanos, we wouldn't have to work to lose weight!
grlnxtdr29

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion