I have a mystery...

Re: I have a mystery...

Postby terri on July 13th, 2011, 9:49 am

It'd make a good ghost story... Maybe someone from future came to check up on you and ended up entering in the exact same spot as the plate so he/she was literally standing on it when they arrived. Of course the plate would crack due to their weight.

Or maybe someone placed something heavy on the plate like a grocery bag, etc and didn't even realize they'd broken it.

Terri
terri
Site Admin

Postby wren on July 29th, 2011, 9:19 am

terri wrote:It'd make a good ghost story... Maybe someone from future came to check up on you and ended up entering in the exact same spot as the plate so he/she was literally standing on it when they arrived. Of course the plate would crack due to their weight.

Or maybe someone placed something heavy on the plate like a grocery bag, etc and didn't even realize they'd broken it.

Terri

Hmmm...or what if someone from the past came forward and landed on it...unseen to the present-day inhabitants? Ahhh, dear Terri, I think you & Lynsay have taught us all to "what if?" in our imaginations at all times! ;) Is that the 'Twilight Theme' that I hear? Image

I'm thinking two halves of the same book...one writing the 'someone from the future' and one writing the 'someone from the past'...all to solve the unsolved mystery of The Broken Plate...and in this case the present-day heroine's name must be 'Cathy' <grin>

"what if?" indeed! :shock: :lol: :D
wren

Postby grlnxtdr29 on July 29th, 2011, 10:14 am

hehe, I like that Idea, wren!
grlnxtdr29

Postby wren on July 30th, 2011, 1:28 am

grlnxtdr29 wrote:hehe, I like that Idea, wren!

Thanks, 'Cathy'...um, I mean gnd! ;) I like it, too! :) Now we just have to get Terri on board to write the 'future' half of the book! :lol:

wren

Previous

Return to General Discussion