Favorite Music

Favorite Music

Postby jill on May 18th, 2008, 3:57 pm

Okay so we have favorite shows and movies. I am gonna add one more favorite lists. Favorite music.
One of my favorite things to do besides reading is listening to music. But I am always on the look out for new artists and different types of music. I wish I could narrow down to one genre but I can.

Right now I am listening to the Pogues. Great Irish Rock band. I love their song "Love Till the End"

So Lynsay Sands forum what are you listening to right now?
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Re: Favorite Music

Postby Copper on May 18th, 2008, 6:51 pm

i like mostly everything but rock is my faveorite like the Red Hot Chill Peppers and the Foo Fighters
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby Denise on May 18th, 2008, 11:03 pm

I love all kinds of music except Rap (gag me with a great big spoon!). I'll even listen to a little hard rock, though not a lot. I stay away from Heavy Metal or any music that I classify as "screaming idiots", which can be found in all types of music.
Denise

Postby Stauri on May 19th, 2008, 8:56 am

Ohh Copper, love the Red Hot Chili Peppers! I'm also a big Maroon 5 fan. Pretty much listen to anything but Rap.

Favorites (and don't laugh) include, the above, Allison Krauss, Def Leopard, Christina Aguilera, Madonna (old & new), Los Lonely Boys, anything 80's, Little River Band, Foreigner, ZZ Top, Marty Casey and the Lovehammers, Jordis Unga, Rhianna, Fleetwood Mac, Shania, Evanescence, anything classical, The Three Tenors (loved Pavarotti), Stone Temple Pilots, GooGoo Dolls, Matchbox 20, The Cranberries, INXS (old & new), and the list goes on and on. I don't listen to the radio much, so haven't heard many new songs lately, everything I listen to is downloaded on my Ipod.

All the reasonings of men are not worth one sentiment of women. - Voltaire
Stauri

Location: Somewhere in the woods of Tomball (a suburb of Houston), TX

Postby coltsfan16057 on May 19th, 2008, 1:23 pm

I always laugh when people ask what kind of music I like.. My Ipod is like a wacked out music store. I have everything on there from Neil Diamond to Hank Williams to Kanye West and Kenny Chesney. I listen to just about anything. I have always been like that. My kids are 8 and 6 and are the same way. I got them Ipod's for Xmas and they requested stuff that are not exacty "kid choices" like Allison Kraus ... I can't imagine listening to just one kind of music I would feel like I was missing so much.
coltsfan16057

Postby ceeceebullet on May 19th, 2008, 8:14 pm

I am a music buff and I love EVERYTHING. Especially music that gets my body dancing.

My tops are:

- Hanson
- The Rasmus
- Coleman Bogey
- Happiness

I also enjoy Hay and Stone, Korn, Metallica, Pink, Britney Spears, Maroon 5, Christina Aguilera, Linkin Park, Papa Roach, Marilyn Manson, WideScreen Mode, Flyleaf, Seether, Evanescence, Egypt Central, Finger Eleven, The Offspring, Muse, PMMP, Kwan, Thy Will Be Done, Static-x, System of a Down, and many, many more.
Last edited by ceeceebullet on May 23rd, 2008, 7:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
.x. CeeCee .x.
{ Agent Squeakster of the Fiction Police }
"When you're sad and no one knows it...I'll send you black roses"
ceeceebullet

Postby jill on May 19th, 2008, 10:22 pm

You guys have some awesome choices. Your right though it's hard to pick a favorite. I also find I gravitate to Soundtracks. You can get a mix of different artist. Actually how I picked up on some fave artists of today. ;)
jill

Postby shaashaine on May 19th, 2008, 10:38 pm

Like you guys i pretty much listen to anything depending on my mood ofcorse...
i absolutely love Bon Jovi
other artist are:
Evanesence, Maroon 5, Blink 182, Hoobastank, Counting Crows, LeAnn Rimes, Celine Dion, Alicia Keys, Keyshia Cole, Ashanti, Beyonce, Lil Wayne, Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, Garth Brooks, Carrie Underwood, Kelly Clarkson, Daughtry, Pink, Rhianna, The Cranberries, Enya, Dido, Leona Lewis (a lot of '70s-'90s love songs and 2000s hip-hop, r&b, and rap)..i also listen to foreign artists :)
"Bippidy, Boppidy, BACON!"
shaashaine

Postby jill on May 19th, 2008, 10:47 pm

Shaa I keep watching your signature dance to "I'm a little Teapot" in my head. Don't ask me why? :roll:
jill

Postby shaashaine on May 19th, 2008, 10:49 pm

LOL it reminds me of the Jello commercial...(here we go again with the Jello :))
"Bippidy, Boppidy, BACON!"
shaashaine

Next

Return to General Discussion