Thank you for having me on the forum!

Re: Thank you for having me on the forum!

Postby wren on August 22nd, 2010, 5:06 pm

susan60625 wrote:Did someone mention Christian? No ducking required, Wren! Especially since you were just stating facts about the two of us! :lol:

8-) :lol:
wren

Postby sherr on August 23rd, 2010, 3:43 pm

Excuse me wren.....you forgot JB.... :( Welcome Ms W and Justin is MINE and I don't share...ever and everyone here knows it. Gone for two days and she forgets me and JB...shame wren :cry: He's MINE I'm through with my moment Welcome again Ms W and since you are new you can look...no touching....just look.
good girls don't make history and I plan on being very historical
sherr

Postby rockie on August 23rd, 2010, 5:03 pm

sin wrote:
rockie wrote:When you see me around it might because Im gonna start some trouble! lol!! :) Im good at that!! I can't help it!! :)
But alas all is fun in love and war! :)

Yup. But all us sisters are..lol and the correct saying is:all is fun in love,war and Immortals...

LOL Sin!! :)
I should have thought of that one! lol :mrgreen:
wren wrote:rockie starting trouble & sin & I instigating...why, I think not...but I know tis true :oops: :lol:

All is fangtastic fun in love, rogue-hunting, & Immortals!!!!

Aww Wren you know it is true! :lol: :D
That is true Wren All is fangtastic fun in love, rogue-hunting & Immortals
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby Dusty on August 23rd, 2010, 9:54 pm

rockie wrote:When you see me around it might because Im gonna start some trouble! lol!! :) Im good at that!! I can't help it!! :)

We love you any way :)
Dusty

Postby tkw5002 on August 24th, 2010, 3:23 pm

hahaha, not a problem sherr. I'm a Lucian kind of girl myself ;)
At Last A Love Affair He Can Really Sink His Teeth Into

Image[/URL]
tkw5002

Postby rockie on August 25th, 2010, 11:02 am

Dusty wrote:

We love you any way :)

:D
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby terri on January 25th, 2013, 4:43 pm

Well I'm not sure either but I did do a little searching for you and this is what Sin said about AE4 & AEA...

Here is the link about the AE4: http://www.lynsaysands.net/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=61&hilit=who+are+the+AE4

Wren W2 of the AE4 made a thread on not only us but on the Old and Grumpy (BC Immortals), young and grumpy (Lucern), & the YYI (Young yummy immortals) Wren if you please I can not seem to find that post.

Anyone else have info on these?

Terri
terri
Site Admin

Postby wren on January 30th, 2013, 12:14 pm

terri wrote:Well I'm not sure either but I did do a little searching for you and this is what Sin said about AE4 & AEA...

Here is the link about the AE4: http://www.lynsaysands.net/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=61&hilit=who+are+the+AE4

Wren W2 of the AE4 made a thread on not only us but on the Old and Grumpy (BC Immortals), young and grumpy (Lucern), & the YYI (Young yummy immortals) Wren if you please I can not seem to find that post.

Anyone else have info on these?

Terri

Terri, I'll get on a search for those threads. :) I haven't had to look them up in awhile, and the forum had become quiet about the AE4 & AEA and the various Immortal clubs with some of our members out due to illness & family needs, etc. Since we have many new members, we do need to bump up those threads so they can tell us which groups they fit! Everyone falls into one of the Immortal clubs on the forum! 8-) I can tell you that sin & Copper lead the Grumpy Old Vamps (GOV), Kath leads The Young & The Grumpy (Y&G)...I'm not sure if she ever chose a co-leader, and Sue & I lead the Young Yummy Immortals (YYI).

The AE4 & AEA are based on a role-play game we originally created on Lynsay's original forum (what we ancient Immortals refer to as the "old forum") in 2007. Wow, it's been awhile! It's based on the TV show Charmed, created by Aaron Spelling, that was about sisters who were witches who were known as the Charmed Ones. Their destiny was to fight demons and protect innocents. In our role-playing fun, we fight rogues like the Rogue Hunters and in the real world, we let people know about Lynsay's books, website, and the official forum. There is a lengthy post that I wrote that will give plenty of background info, but it does need updating. ;) We have recently made a change and AE now stands for Atlantis Enterprises, and any related role plays and other games that we do here or elsewhere fall under that name. Lynsay brought a group of women of all ages from around the world together through her books, and we slowly formed a "sisterhood" on her forum...we're almost like a Sorority! :lol: We keep in touch by email and on Facebook and other websites & through phone calls and snail mail. :) No matter how we stay in contact, our main connection is always through Lynsay's official forum! :D

Note: Although we do some "role-playing fun," please don't confuse it with fan-fiction, which due to Lynsay's contract and legal copyrights, is not allowed on this forum! Our mission here is to discuss Lynsay's work, play games based on the actual contents of her stories, and share & support one another in the general discussion about our other interests.
wren

Postby terri on January 31st, 2013, 5:22 pm

Wow thanks Wren.

I appreciate you letting everyone know about what AEA and AE4 and the history there.

Terri
terri
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General Discussion