Halloween Costume Ideas?????

Re: Halloween Costume Ideas?????

Postby wren on October 9th, 2010, 12:41 am

sherr wrote:lol....you can send me the Reeses PB cups....they are my fave.

So I thought I would start buying Halloween candy early, a couple of bags each week...that way I wouldn't have to go buy it all the day before :roll: so I bought a big bag of Smarties & 2 bags of the mini Reese's PB cups. There aren't any mini Reese's PB cups left to give out to the trick-or-treaters :( :shock: I slowly...each time I walked by...ate a few until they were all gone! Image :oops: As Goldilocks would say "They were just right!" Maybe I should be Goldilocks for Halloween...but only if I could do her up as Goth-Goldilocks! :lol:
wren

Postby sherr on October 9th, 2010, 4:25 am

That is way i must wait till the end of October to buy that stuff. The peanut butter cups wouldn't have lasted two seconds in my care :oops:
good girls don't make history and I plan on being very historical
sherr

Postby Jodi on October 9th, 2010, 12:46 pm

not sure if we are going to bother with buying candy this year...my husband and I always take the kids out together and my Brother is usually at home to give out the candy but he will be gone to visit my parents then. And we don't usually get too many kids, not sure if it is because our house has too many doors or if they look at our stairs and think no way? when I was a kid I never passed a house... I always tried them even if they were dark lol!
Jodi

Postby tkw5002 on October 14th, 2010, 4:26 pm

LOL, thank you for all of the ideas!!!!!! So I can't talk my hubby into Lucian, so I've completely changed my costume idea. I have a couple of friends who are going as an 80's hair-band, so I might be a "groupie" Any suggestions on clothing? I'm thinking of going to our local goodwill and seeing if I can find anything fun. :)
At Last A Love Affair He Can Really Sink His Teeth Into

Image[/URL]
tkw5002

Previous

Return to General Discussion