Publishing Schedule for next two years

Re: Publishing Schedule for next two years

Postby Lynsay on November 16th, 2010, 7:11 pm

Oh gees, for those who don't know, William's pub is a coffee shop. Well, actually I think they do serve wine and maybe beer, but nobody goes there for that. It's mostly a coffee clatch place. In fact, I don't think I've even seen anyone buy booze there, it's all cappucinos, lattes, coffees and sweets or sandwiches around lunch time in booths in a well lit restaurant type place rather than a dimly lit, boozy place. Shrug. Anyway, just didn't want you to think I was hanging out at actual pubs. It's been a tough year, but not THAT tough. LOL

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby sin on November 16th, 2010, 7:28 pm

GWL loves sudoku also. :roll:

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby sherr on November 17th, 2010, 5:10 am

They sell alcohol at William's Pub??? Never knew that.....because I'm a dye-hard Timmies fan. Must check this out....
good girls don't make history and I plan on being very historical
sherr

Postby Rawr on November 18th, 2010, 10:38 am

Lynsay wrote:Ooooo, another sudokuist! I do love those puzzles. My logical mind I guess.

Rawr....starbucks? I am going to a William's Pub in a little bit to grab a cappucino and scribble some ideas. We shall be coffeeing and writing at the same time miles apart. LOL.

I shall put a note on Terri's desk about your reaching twenty posts so she can immortalize you, or turn you, or ...er...well, you know. LOL

Lynsay

Actually there's a couple of really nice cafe's including the one where I work that is nice but, pubs yes I write in pubs. and clubs and libraries, and home. My fav lunch cafe/pub is The Grafton Pub. Guiness Stew with beef, carrots, potatoes and celery is the most delicious stew i've ever had. With Bailey's Milkshake for dessert and a 21 yr. jameson black whiskey for a kickstarter to get creative juices flowing. 8D--------0 Crud. I want Grafton now. They have other delicious items as well like a black bean portabella burger and bread pudding with whiskey sauce. Along with a long selection of beers, wines and whiskey's(btw i'm irish if you haven't guessed yet) All their food is made from scratch which is why that place is my second favorite restaurant in the city. Oodles of noodles is first. Best Pan Asian Noodles ever!

-Rawr cleaning up the drool i left on the keyboard. lol i take my netbook everywhere.
Last edited by Rawr on November 19th, 2010, 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rawr

Postby sherr on November 18th, 2010, 1:37 pm

Rawr - 'William's Pub' is a coffee shop they sell flavour coffees...teas......donuts.....cakes etc.... I didn't know they sold alcohol there too because the one that i have been to only sold coffees but the one Lynsay writes in must sell alcohol ....which means I must pay closer attention to these things.
sherr

Postby Lynsay on November 18th, 2010, 3:59 pm

I could be wrong about the alcohol. Apparently some do and some don't. I'm not sure if mine does or not. I shall have to look the next time. The inside is just like any coffee shop...well, maybe a little nicer, they have booths and some tables with chairs, not plastic. It's all windows though and bright and airy rather than dim like I think of with most pubs. I don't know though, maybe I should go try a pub for writing. Could be fun.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby cgsdesigns on November 18th, 2010, 4:35 pm

I had to break down and buy my own cappuchino machine or else I would go broke at the cafe's. I love my caps! My favorite one is the White Chocolate Raspberry Cream I came up with. I've had many people tell me I need to start a cap cafe, but, I don't think that I could actually make any money at it. They aren't cheap to make and with so many Timmies around, you can't really set the market prices.

And I guess in the long run, it was a good thing I didn't listen and try it. My body would never permit me to run the shop on any sort of schedule.

But, I get to have my goodie drinks at home! :D

We ever have a get together I can make it to, I'll bring my machine and all the goodies to make the best caps you'll ever have in your life! :D :mrgreen:
cgsdesigns

Postby sherr on November 19th, 2010, 5:05 am

Planning get together.......

Lynsay writing in a pub may give the Argeneaus a new twist espically if you participate in the libations
sherr

Postby cgsdesigns on November 19th, 2010, 9:54 am

sherr wrote:Planning get together.......

Lynsay writing in a pub may give the Argeneaus a new twist espically if you participate in the libations

LOL Putting it that way, I guess any inhibitions they may have may just melt away! LOL Woo Hoo!
cgsdesigns

Postby Rawr on November 19th, 2010, 10:22 am

sherr wrote:Rawr - 'William's Pub' is a coffee shop they sell flavour coffees...teas......donuts.....cakes etc.... I didn't know they sold alcohol there too because the one that i have been to only sold coffees but the one Lynsay writes in must sell alcohol ....which means I must pay closer attention to these things.

I know i read her post and The Grafton Pub is more a cafe. However I happen to like whiskey and cocktails with my dinners and i like to cook with it. I've never actually gone to the place only to drink and I don't know anyone else who has either. We just go for the bailey's shakes with homemade ice cream.
Rawr

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion