So, would anyone here...

So, would anyone here...

Postby grlnxtdr29 on October 12th, 2010, 12:09 am

like to try out for The Amazing Race with me? You know you'd love to, Lynsay! Think of all the Ideas you could get for your Stories Racing around the world with me! And the Million Dollar prize would go along way to making us both more financially secure, should we win, which with the help of the Nanos, we should be a sure bet!
grlnxtdr29

Re: So, would anyone here...

Postby cgsdesigns on October 12th, 2010, 10:38 pm

grlnxtdr29 wrote:like to try out for The Amazing Race with me? You know you'd love to, Lynsay! Think of all the Ideas you could get for your Stories Racing around the world with me! And the Million Dollar prize would go along way to making us both more financially secure, should we win, which with the help of the Nanos, we should be a sure bet!

I would love to join you..... however, my body wouldn't take it. We would be the first ones off the show.

But hey, any support you may need getting on there, let me (us) know and you got it! (in reason here, I know we can't just give you the spot or the million dollars or the nanos to do it)

:D Yeah I know, I'm an evil wench! Right up there with Athena.

:p
cgsdesigns

Postby grlnxtdr29 on October 12th, 2010, 10:47 pm

LOL, not so evil, just realistic!
grlnxtdr29

Postby cgsdesigns on October 12th, 2010, 11:16 pm

grlnxtdr29 wrote:LOL, not so evil, just realistic!

Thank you! I feel better tonight now. Now if I can just believe that it is just I'm realistic... ....yeah.
cgsdesigns

Return to General Discussion