Favorite Quotes or Statements from Lynsay

Favorite Quotes or Statements from Lynsay

Postby Jewelz on October 17th, 2010, 11:25 pm

as for Justin, gees, it always makes me laugh when you guys ask for him. I mean you know as soon as he's hooked up he'll be off having new life mate sex and no longer any fun at all, lol. You'd all miss him. Who would torture the old guys?

That is so true. Yeah, I would miss Justin's intrusive personality. :lol: I just love the way he teases the older immortals. Sorry Sherr, but I think you should have to wait awhile longer. :D :twisted: Aren't good things supposed to come to those who wait? Right? :D Justin's only ninety seven yrs old, plus or minus a couple of years. Marcus is well seasoned and could use a life mate! :-) What about Ander's? I can't imagine Ander's not having a story to tell Lynsay. I'm for the GOV's who struggle without a mate. ;)

Jewelz -Who really needs to get off her lazy butt and take a shower :oops:

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Re: Favorite Quotes or Statements from Lynsay

Postby sherr on October 18th, 2010, 5:17 am

No....no....Jewelz...Sherr can't wait....I need those nanos at 50+ I need something....crap. However...I truly don't believe he will stop tormenting the elders if even with lifemate sex....I'm sure however they will enjoy the pay-back when his time comes. :lol:

BTW - thanks for the shower....you really didn't smell that bad.
good girls don't make history and I plan on being very historical
sherr

Postby Jewelz on October 19th, 2010, 1:59 am

If your looking for nano's, then come to Boise. :D The Physic's and Biology departments at BSU are researching a method for nano's to cure cancer. Anyway, my uncle is a Physic's professor at BSU. Maybe he could hook you up with some nano's. :lol: This is no joke. They really are testing nano's at BSU. Check out my post on FB. As for Justin, I still think your going to have to wait awhile. :twisted:

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby sherr on October 19th, 2010, 5:42 am

I think you are right Jewelz about waiting for Justin's story. But it will be HOT because I'm that type of woman. hint for Lynsay....passionate too.

I saw that on your fb about cancer. waiting for it to be perfected and I'm aon my way.
good girls don't make history and I plan on being very historical
sherr

Postby wren on October 21st, 2010, 2:03 am

Marcus...so very...intriguing...Image I've thought ever since he appeared in Vincent's book...along with all those other fine Notte's... ;)
wren

Postby Jewelz on October 21st, 2010, 4:06 pm

wren wrote:Marcus...so very...intriguing...Image I've thought ever since he appeared in Vincent's book...along with all those other fine Notte's... ;)

I think he'd have an interesting story. He just needs to share with Lynsay. :D

Jewelz

Postby sin on November 2nd, 2010, 11:58 pm

Jewelz only if your Uncle can guarantee Lynsay's nanos. Then I know of a few of us whom would be there in a heartbeat. :)

This quote still has me in stitches:

Etienne shrugged. "Rachel, honey, I'm a guy. A three-hundred-year¬old guy but still just a guy. This is fondue to me."

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Jewelz on November 3rd, 2010, 9:04 am

sin wrote:Jewelz only if your Uncle can guarantee Lynsay's nanos. Then I know of a few of us whom would be there in a heartbeat. :)

Etienne shrugged. "Rachel, honey, I'm a guy. A three-hundred-year¬old guy but still just a guy. This is fondue to me."

What page # did you find that quote? Its been a while since I've cracked Love Bites. I need to re-read this seen to take in what you posted. Its a little foggy to me.

Jewelz

Postby wren on November 3rd, 2010, 9:25 am

Jewelz wrote:
sin wrote:Jewelz only if your Uncle can guarantee Lynsay's nanos. Then I know of a few of us whom would be there in a heartbeat. :)

What page # did you find that quote? Its been a while since I've cracked Love Bites. I need to re-read this seen to take in what you posted. Its a little foggy to me.

It's the beach scene when Etienne is showing Rachel how good nights can be...it's warm in here...Image Unbelievable that I know too many of these scenes without having to go look them up! I soooo innocent! Image
wren

Postby sin on November 3rd, 2010, 9:34 am

let me get my books

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Next

Return to General Discussion