Favorite Quotes or Statements from Lynsay

Re: Favorite Quotes or Statements from Lynsay

Postby wren on November 4th, 2010, 11:00 am

sin wrote:Love you too nephew. and you also sis. I'll buy him whichever candy he wants. Yes it is a bribe for him to help his aunt Sin

He has gone upstairs to finish working, so I'll relay your message! 8-)

Thing2 asked if I was trying to get him on the forum now. I told him that he just made a cameo appearance. Thing1 asked why Thing2 was on the forum anyway. Eyes were rolling around the room and heads were nodding toward me...like I can't see what is going on behind me! I see all...I know all! bwahahaha! :lol:

Btw, Lynsay...dear frog prince has read Love Bites and Single White Vampire...but says sons may not read them yet. Our nieces have...double standard, huh? My frog prince said he isn't in charge of what our nieces get to read, but we agree some scenes (LB night in the garden scene might be one example Image) of these adult romantic comedies are not okay reading for our teenage boys! :lol: So, neither Thing1 nor Thing2 can take part in discussions or games on the forum, because they cannot read your books yet...just so you'll know. ;) :)
Last edited by wren on November 4th, 2010, 11:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
wren

Postby sin on November 4th, 2010, 11:03 am

mmm..chocolate. Yes indeed I happen to have Reese's PB candy, Mounds & Almond joys. Think it is time I go get some.. flys into the kitchen and grabs a couple..bauhahah MINE!

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby sin on November 4th, 2010, 11:03 am

thanks. there we go again trying to post at the same time..:)

sin

Postby wren on November 4th, 2010, 11:14 am

sin wrote:mmm..chocolate. Yes indeed I happen to have Reese's PB candy, Mounds & Almond joys. Think it is time I go get some.. flys into the kitchen and grabs a couple..bauhahah MINE!

Mmmmm...I like all those...want Almond Joys now. Sets down the little cauldron! See ya laters, big sis....gotta fly to town soon! Good thing I just had the broom tuned up before Halloween! ♥ middle sis
wren

Postby sin on November 4th, 2010, 11:19 am

KWYM sis. I would not even let my step daughter read the books. As she was not "emotionally" ready to read them. She may think she knew all but hey.. Under my roof y rules.

And we were just talking about that yesterday sis. Maybe if you read them to them editing of course they could get the gist of them until they turn 21 and are on their own. Lol

sin

Postby sin on November 4th, 2010, 11:22 am

wren wrote:
sin wrote:mmm..chocolate. Yes indeed I happen to have Reese's PB candy, Mounds & Almond joys. Think it is time I go get some.. flys into the kitchen and grabs a couple..bauhahah MINE!

Mmmmm...I like all those...want Almond Joys now. Sets down the little cauldron! See ya laters, big sis....gotta fly to town soon! Good thing I just had the broom tuned up before Halloween! ♥ middle sis

Very good. Cauldron is now down. Have fun in town. Just had my broom in for a tune up . Got it back yesterday. All of that flying around on Halloween it needed i. :) they had to get the cat hair out of it also.

Ave fun in town

sin

Postby Kath on May 27th, 2011, 2:50 pm

ROTFL....wren, i'm finally trying to catch up on all the posts from the last several months...and just saw that loooooooong post where you were imagining several characters all clamoring for Lynsay's attention. And, wow, I was laughing so hard my daughter was like "oh c'mon mom you don't have to laugh that loud". And i was like yeah, i do. It was so great.
Kath

Postby Denise on May 31st, 2011, 5:26 pm

Good to see you back, Kath!
Denise

Postby Kath on May 31st, 2011, 9:15 pm

Denise wrote:Good to see you back, Kath!

Thanks, Denise. I've missed you guys. Still catching up on the posts. But I'm getting there!
Kath

Postby wren on June 5th, 2011, 8:40 pm

Kath wrote:ROTFL....wren, i'm finally trying to catch up on all the posts from the last several months...and just saw that loooooooong post where you were imagining several characters all clamoring for Lynsay's attention. And, wow, I was laughing so hard my daughter was like "oh c'mon mom you don't have to laugh that loud". And i was like yeah, i do. It was so great.

Why, thank you very much, Kath! Image I'm glad you found it amusing. I had a lot of fun writing it! I was afraid it was dangerously close to fan-fic, but since that wasn't the intent, I guess it was allowed this time. <grin>

I'm glad you're back...I've just returned myself, so I'm catching up on posts, too. Image I've finished reading TRV and I'm mulling over my thoughts to post about it Image...another "short post" kwim? :lol: It's a fabulous addition to the Argeneau series & Harper is a "Hottie!" ;)
wren

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion