Postby sin on June 5th, 2011, 8:45 pm

wren wrote:.another "short post" kwim? :lol: [/b][/color]

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Re: Favorite Quotes or Statements from Lynsay

Postby wren on June 6th, 2011, 12:11 pm

sin wrote:
wren wrote:.another "short post" kwim? :lol: [/b][/color]

Okaaaay, big sis....so I'm a bit wordy! It's why I'm so charming! It's either dazzle with brilliance...or baffle with um... blab! *giggle*
wren

Postby sin on June 6th, 2011, 1:32 pm

so turn sis so true.. And you know I was just kidding :)

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Kath on June 9th, 2011, 6:23 pm

wren wrote:
Kath wrote:ROTFL....wren, i'm finally trying to catch up on all the posts from the last several months...and just saw that loooooooong post where you were imagining several characters all clamoring for Lynsay's attention. And, wow, I was laughing so hard my daughter was like "oh c'mon mom you don't have to laugh that loud". And i was like yeah, i do. It was so great.

Why, thank you very much, Kath! Image I'm glad you found it amusing. I had a lot of fun writing it! I was afraid it was dangerously close to fan-fic, but since that wasn't the intent, I guess it was allowed this time. <grin>

I'm glad you're back...I've just returned myself, so I'm catching up on posts, too. Image I've finished reading TRV and I'm mulling over my thoughts to post about it Image...another "short post" kwim? :lol: It's a fabulous addition to the Argeneau series & Harper is a "Hottie!" ;)

Thanks. Glad to be back. I've really missed all the fun on here. Just started TRV myself. But i've gotta hurry and finish so i don't run into spoilers. Must resist spoiler thread. Sigh...
Kath

Previous

Return to General Discussion