What does your avatar and signature/quote say about you?

Re: What does your avatar and signature/quote say about you?

Postby MsKitty on October 13th, 2010, 4:53 am

LOL!!

I have a dear, dear Girlfriend who we call 'Dory' ( Finding Nemo) she has some trouble with her memory.. fortunately she takes it all in her stride & it really just makes us love her a little bit more :)

I didn't get to Sin's Party .. but by all accounts it was 'fangtastic' and a ripper time was had by all!!
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Postby cgsdesigns on October 14th, 2010, 1:01 am

MsKitty wrote:LOL!!

I have a dear, dear Girlfriend who we call 'Dory' ( Finding Nemo) she has some trouble with her memory.. fortunately she takes it all in her stride & it really just makes us love her a little bit more :)

I didn't get to Sin's Party .. but by all accounts it was 'fangtastic' and a ripper time was had by all!!

Well, when the problems first started kicking in, I was working for a film company. We used to laugh that I was the only one watching or reading each cut without the knowledge of the previous cut so that my views were fresh. LOL

I find it is just easier to laugh it off than to focus on it. I do the best I can with what I have. I like to think I save a lot of money on books since I have to read/listen to them about a dozen times or so before I feel like I've read it once. Saves a ton on dvd rentals too! I can watch reruns for hours without feeling like I've already seen that.

LOL I just watched a documentary on Jack the Ripper today! Funny you should say they all had a "Ripper" of a time! I do hope the nanos repaired all the slashing and gashing and dismembering that good ol' Jack did! :roll:
cgsdesigns

Postby sin on November 2nd, 2010, 10:23 pm

MsKitty wrote:LOL!!

You were there in spirit KittyKat. And yes we had a fangtastic time. Will get the pic on cd's and mailed soon. Now I feel like wren on some of her mailings. Love ya sis..

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby wren on November 14th, 2010, 6:37 pm

Hi Denise! You have pretty new avatar that looks very romantic...& you have changed your siggy a little, too. That is the first change in a long time! Any particular reason, or just ready for a new look? :)
wren

Postby wren on November 14th, 2010, 6:49 pm

Jill & GiGi, your glitter-siggys have disappeared and it just says "image" You may need to make a new one. Those were from an older glitter-text generator that we all used on the old forum. Wow, it seems so weird to say that since we have been on the new forum for so long. :lol: sin & I put our forum names & AE4 info on our siggys when we updated them. :)
wren

Postby wren on November 17th, 2010, 12:10 am

Hmmm...not sure about this new avatar? Needed an update, and it's definitely me...but...still not sure...have some others I like, too.

Hey, did everyone see that Prince William finally proposed to Kate? She'll be Queen Catherine when he becomes King! :D I wish them a "happily ever after!"
wren

Postby susan60625 on November 17th, 2010, 12:33 am

I like the new avatar Wren! It really is YOU!

Yes, I saw all the tidbits about the next royal nuptials! I just hope that the press doesn't hound her the way they did Diana!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby wren on November 17th, 2010, 12:40 am

susan60625 wrote:I like the new avatar Wren! It really is YOU!

Yes, I saw all the tidbits about the next royal nuptials! I just hope that the press doesn't hound her the way they did Diana!

I expect that they will...but Kate is a little older than Diana was when she married & hopefully will be better protected from the press...she is also more confident, and she doesn't have a 'Camilla' that Will is really in love with...though they had a couple of off & on times because they didn't want to get married so young, he still loves Kate. :)

I'll keep this avatar for now! I guess it is me! ;) :lol:
wren

Postby sin on November 17th, 2010, 12:47 am

The delusions of a princess..sighs. You kept sayin' you were now you have the avatar to prove it..;)

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby wren on November 17th, 2010, 1:41 am

sin wrote:The delusions of a princess..sighs. You kept sayin' you were now you have the avatar to prove it..;)

Well, sis, I also have a couple of pretty princess avatars, and a couple of nice fairy avatars (one I tinted purple and personalized ~ it looks really good...may use it on facebook as a new profile pic) and I tried several this morning & matched the glitter siggy...but the word PRINCESS with the cute pink crown on the purple background did seem a direct way to get my point across! I didn't even have to alter anything about it except making it fit the size requirements for Lynsay's forum. When we were in the Halloween Store last month, Thing2 said, "Mom, you never really got over the fairy princess thing, did you?" I was trying on fairy wings & princess tiaras at the time. Image They were all so pretty, but Thing1 & Thing2 made me put them back. My sons know their dear mother so well! :) You think I'm delusional now...I'm absolutely ecstatic that there is going to be a royal wedding next year! And, next year is the frog prince & my 25th, count 'em, 25 years...that's the silver anniversary...and I want a silver tiara! Every girl should have her own tiara. I read that once in a romance book by Jillian Hunter. I think I'll make it my mantra!

Why, just recently I took in a picture of Princess Diana to my hairdresser and said, "There it is. Make me into a princess." And he did...except not blond like her, because my hair does best in it's natural brunette...and Thursday, it should all be natural brunette again! It's time for a touch-up at the best hair salon in the South, hon! Thank goodness I'm a 'princess' & not a Valkerie. (Yes, I know we played Valkeries on Charmed, but that was just to rescue Leo...again, wasn't it? Why were we always rescuing your Whiteligther, sis? He was a Guardian Angel! What's up with that? Except for those darklighters, he should never have been in harm's way. After all, the man was dead already...and he could orb! :roll: The problem was Chris coming back from the future & manipulating events to turn him into an Elder...that's when everything hit the fan! Except if he hadn't, Wyatt would be totally evil and all the good magic would be gone! :shock: :cry: You know, I really like that name "Wyatt"...and Lynsay has a character with that name that is Inez' boss...and he must be related to Edward of Port Henry, because they have the same last name. Intriguing, huh? I'm kind of hoping for a book...waiting on him & Marcus. After we get nanos, can we get the power to orb? I really want to be able to orb! {sigh}) Anyway, back on my original bunny trail, Rawr said that in one series she read, they can wear nail polish, but the Valkeries cannot cut or dye their hair. She & I agree that is an awful thought! Hopefully they're ageless...personally, I don't like those little wiry gray hairs that want to stick straight out of my head. TMI? Well, maybe...though this is my natural hair colour, I doubt anyone believes that it's still mine 'naturally' at this point in my life! <grin> ♥ princess wren

P.S. I want one of those temporary gold tattoos! But they cost about fifty dollars and only last for a week. I bet that is just for a tiny one...but maybe it would be just the right fit for a delusional princess! ;)
wren

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion