What does your avatar and signature/quote say about you?

Re: What does your avatar and signature/quote say about you?

Postby AmberGriffiths on August 10th, 2008, 7:41 am

That tattoo is really nice, I love the colours. I want one on my hip with two swirly hearts or something similar for my nan and my granny who both passed away twelve days apart. I'm sorry to hear about your dad and grandad.
Brad - Look it's a falling star
Me - Dont you mean shooting??
Brad - No. I looked at you and meant fallen though.

Love Yu Perv
AmberGriffiths

Postby booboolizzy on August 11th, 2008, 4:21 pm

Awe, thank you Amber! I'm also sorry to hear about your nan and granny. My only suggestion on getting one on your hip is make sure that you don't wear jeans while it heals. The creases when you sit tend to rub on tattoos in that area and can mess up the healing and make life more uncomfortable than necessary!

Sorry to those of you that don't like tattoos for me hogging up so much space on here. :)
"Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up." - Dean Karnazes
booboolizzy

Postby Kelli on August 16th, 2008, 1:06 am

Ermmm I Love Chanel.... and Well I believe in my lil quote. Yep! NOthing amazin' bout mine :)

KeL

Kelli

Postby Copper on August 16th, 2008, 5:37 am

Kelli i love you signature the girls worth kissing its so sweet
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby Kelli on August 19th, 2008, 1:02 am

Copper wrote:Kelli i love you signature the girls worth kissing its so sweet

Gracias mon Amor! I am having trouble with my avatar it won't let me put even the smallest like yours, on there. So i had to find a tiny dainty one lol. GRR
And why can I not use the comman ♥ ??? whats up with html?

KeL

Kelli

Postby wren on August 19th, 2008, 3:58 am

Copper wrote:Kelli i love you signature the girls worth kissing its so sweet

Kelli wrote:Gracias mon Amor! I am having trouble with my avatar it won't let me put even the smallest like yours, on there. So i had to find a tiny dainty one lol. GRR
And why can I not use the comman ♥ ??? whats up with html?

Kelli, this board isn't in html code. It's in BBCode...so it won't do the html thing. :cry: That is why those of us who were big on SmileyCentral can't use it, as it is in html. There are some smilie sites that have the code needed for this type of forum.

As for the avatars, they have to fit within a specific size. I have had to resize the avatars I have chosen to make them work. Maximum dimensions; width: 90 pixels, height: 90 pixels, file size: 6kB. Sometimes I can get an avatar to work, and sometimes I can't get it to fit within the maximum dimensions. I'm not computer literate enough to help out with that. Usually sin or Copper can help you if you can't get it to work...that's who I call on, anyway! :D I'm sure there are others with the knowledge who are willing to help, also!

There is also a lynsay_sands Yahoo! group for more discussion, and a lynsay_sands_get_together google group for discussion and to help with various questions like avatars, exchange of books, etc. They are both mentioned on the Argeneau Addicts Anonymous topic on the General Discussion board. Both groups are moderated. You must be approved by the Yahoo group moderator to join. You must be approved by a moderator and be 18yo to join the google group, as it is carefully moderated due to discussion content and safety concerns.

However, you can also ask questions about how to do avatars and things like that right here on Lynsay's forum on the General Discussion board, if you can't get something to work for you! Someone will help out! :)
wren

Postby Kelli on August 20th, 2008, 12:01 am

Thanks. All I have to say is Argh! I love the forum but it's not as nice to us as the old one was lol wont let us play as we want :)

KeL

Kelli

Postby shaashaine on August 20th, 2008, 9:29 pm

lol Kelli, and not as much :D :? :) ;) :( :o :shock: i sorta miss smileycentral :cry:
on the upside tho...avatars and signatures :D
"Bippidy, Boppidy, BACON!"
shaashaine

Postby rockie on September 8th, 2008, 6:37 pm

Well mine really goes along with my personality!! I love pirates... I feel in love with pirates after watchin Johnny Depp in Pirates Of the Carrabiean.. (I think I spelled it wrong :lol: ) My signature is my nickname and my saying
Every STORY has an END, but in LIFE every END is just a new BEGINNING
I really liked this because it ture..
Umm PIRATES rock!!!! :mrgreen: :lol:
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby wren on September 30th, 2008, 8:24 am

Ahhh...it's time for holiday avatars and signatures for me! The quote is the first verse from a "Silly Halloween Poem" on Families Online Magazine. It seemed to fit us with our computers and the forum and Lynsay's special vampires of today! Image

I just liked the bat avatar on the orange background, although there were so many from which to choose! I love Fall...and October fun, so I just wanted to get ready! Have fun reading The Rogue Hunter this week everyone!

Happy Haunting!...wren Image
wren

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion